Where do you blog?

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
Please don't answer, "on the toilet" or anything like that.

I'm writing an article and need to include several blog hosting services. I don't blog and don't want to, so I only know of the one I used to use.

What blog service do you use?

Thanks to all...

I'm writing an article and need to include several blog hosting services. I don't blog and don't want to, so I only know of the one I used to use.

Thanks to all...

Myspace. I mean, I used it, past tense, but not anymore.

Blogger.
http://lightupvirginmary.blogspot.com/
My blog is about tv mainly... with a bit of films and music and gigs and news when I'm feeling more sophisticated (ha!)
I really like it, it's good fun. I like getting all that crap out of my head and onto the page. I wouldn't do a personal one- I think people's personal lives are a bit dull, or either made up.
You can find some good mp3s on blogger too. I like the entertainment blogs.
I've met some cool people on there with similar music taste and stuff.

Thanks to all...

I used to blog on MySpaz but now I *blog* in my journal. I use the MySpaz blog for poems and short stories and flash fiction.

My main blog (although not much used at the mo) is LiveJournal. I also have an InsaneJournal, a JournalFen, an Inksome, a Scribbld, a CommieJournal, a GreatestJournal, a MySpaz and probably some others I've forgotten.

blogspot.com, is a good site,
I also used to have a blog at wordpress.com-- wonder if it's still there:eek:

I use Myspace, my personal blog, and on occasion (RARELY), livejournal.

I love wordpress. I had a long standing one on Blogger, nearly two years, but it was a situational blog and, as things change, it's withering on the vine. It's odd that I still get emails from people wanting updates, and I feel kind of guilty about disappointing them. Perhaps I should invent something more interesting than the truth? :eek:

Thanks everyone... looks like I've got a good variety. I'm specifically looking for the ones you can customize fully with your own graphics, etc., because that's what the article is about.

Tags
blog question recommendation
Back
Top Bottom