Where/how did you meet your current/last partner?

Where/how did you meet your current/last partner?

• Friend of a friend

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • At work

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Internet dating

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Internet (other)

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • At a wedding

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • On holiday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Approached (or was approached) in a bar/club

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Not telling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Never really been out with anyone properly

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters

Maurice E

Well, I have extremely strong views on this subject but won’t tell you for fear of biasing your response!
Be very interested to hear the responses...
Thanks.
Mr E

Ok, well, we met in a class freshman year of college. The class was unbelievably boring, and after a few weeks, we'd caught each other's eyes and started to sit next to each other. It turns out that she lived in the dorm next to mine, and my room looked out over her room. We started spending all our time together, as friends, and things got more serious a few months later after she'd extricated herself from a bad relationship and I had a falling out with a high school friend of mine whom I was madly in love with.

In another 2 months, it'll have been 18 years since I met her in that classroom. :sweet:

my first b/f I met at college
second and last b/f met at a bar. he approached me

there was one other inbetween those two that was never officially my b/f but I wanted him to be and we did go on a few dates, and I met him off friendster, which was like myspace before there was a myspace.

so basically I've tried all angles, haha.

Ok, well, we met in a class freshman year of college. The class was unbelievably boring, and after a few weeks, we'd caught each other's eyes and started to sit next to each other. It turns out that she lived in the dorm next to mine, and my room looked out over her room. We started spending all our time together, as friends, and things got more serious a few months later after she'd extricated herself from a bad relationship and I had a falling out with a high school friend of mine whom I was madly in love with.

In another 2 months, it'll have been 18 years since I met her in that classroom. :sweet:

:sick:

no, just kidding. that's a nice story. :)

Can't honestly say I've ever been out with anyone. But I met my first love in school. She was...an aquaintance of an aquaintance, and we got introduced because we happened to be in the same room for some reason. Then a month later she walked up to me, poked me in the arm and started randomly making conversation because I looked (and was) lonely. Best friends ever since, and, er, more for me...awkward!

Work.

We first met when working for different companies and despised each other. Seven years later we ended up at the same workplace, kept out of each others way for about 6 months. One evening ended up on a pub quiz team and had to work together.......he had great views on music and the kind of dark humour that I like

Last edited:
Well, I have extremely strong views on this subject but won’t tell you for fear of biasing your response!
Be very interested to hear the responses...
Thanks.
Mr E
Right here, 2 years ago :) We god married on March 31st 2007 and are still very happy together :sweet: :o

The Morrissey Frink Thread. :D

Seriously.

my first i met at the place we both worked,second and third i met at nights i djed and the girl i am starting to see now i met at a vegan/health food store.

Back
Top Bottom