Where in Kilburn did Morrissey live?

Tito

sorry this sounds like such a fanboy question but it's just that i live very near Kilburn and wanted to know where it was that he lived if anyone knows

Smiths' live album Rank was recorded at Kilburn National Ballroom where is taken over by an Evangelican church.

As far as I know Morrissey hasn't lived in Kilburn, but lived in Chelsea, Hampstead and Camden.

You should buy a book Panic on the Streets by Phill Gatenby which tells many details of Smiths and Morrissey related places in London and Manchester. ;)

Last edited:
At the bar of The Crown. Like the good Irish son he truly is!

Smiths' live album Rank was recorded at Kilburn National Ballroom where is taken over by an Evangelican church.

As far as I know Morrissey hasn't lived in Kilburn, but lived in Chelsea, Hampstead and Camden.

You should buy a book Panic on the Streets by Phill Gatenby which tells many details of Smiths and Morrissey related places in London and Manchester. ;)
yeah i've read that book but it doesnt mention his house in Kilburn. i thought i read in Bret's book that he lived in Kilburn in the mid 90s. Kilburn is in Camden so this could be it.

Yes Kewpie, that is a good book (though you could have provided the link to it;))

didn't he live in Camden, next door to Alan Bennett?

As far as I know, he has lived in Cadagon Square, (near Sloane Square), somewhere in Camden (I forget where) and Regents Park Terrace, Primrose Hill, as highlighted in the book. I didn't include the first two addresses in the book as I never found out the house numbers:(*

Kilburn and Camden are a couple of miles apart and not next to each other.

*Must try harder for the next edition:D

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
cheers. thanks for the info.

for the record Kilburn IS in Camden. the borough of Camden. technically Camden and Camden Town are two separate places (in that one's a town and one's a borough), but Camden Town's so much associated with Camden that it's become it.

cheers. thanks for the info.

for the record Kilburn IS in Camden. the borough of Camden. technically Camden and Camden Town are two separate places (in that one's a town and one's a borough), but Camden Town's so much associated with Camden that it's become it.

Yes, you are correct, I'd forgotten Camden is also a borough, happy to stand corrected:). I had assumed it was Camden Town being refered too.

Jukebox Jury

Yes Kewpie, that is a good book (though you could have provided the link to it;))

As far as I know, he has lived in Cadagon Square, (near Sloane Square), somewhere in Camden (I forget where) and Regents Park Terrace, Primrose Hill, as highlighted in the book. I didn't include the first two addresses in the book as I never found out the house numbers:(*

Kilburn and Camden are a couple of miles apart and not next to each other.

*Must try harder for the next edition:D

Jukebox Jury

f***ing stalker:D

Back
Top Bottom