Where is the happy birthday thread?! here!

My Dearest Love, Morrissey -

Certain People I Know at my university asked me if I could make you a delicious vegan triple-layer chocolate cake for your birthday. I told them I'd Love To and I Just Want To See The Boy Happy, but I'm not really much of a baker. They said just Do Your Best And Don't Worry, so since Action Is My Middle Name, I got right to work. I got it in the oven and smugly thought now I can Stretch Out And Wait until In The Future When All's Well. Ha. When the timer went off, I opened the oven door and a humongous Black Cloud billowed out and I thought oh Dear God Please Help Me, I Know It's Over-baked! Of course it was, but I frosted it anyway and was carefully carrying it downstairs, but since the Staircase At The University is steep and rather treacherous, I slipped and so did the cake and then I sadly noticed that The Edges Are No Longer Parallel. Some Smiler With Knife came along and tried to even things up, but the cake looked just terrible and I knew you'd be truly Disappointed, truly, truly, truly. So I guess if anybody wants that cake, they will have to Drag The River, because that's where it ended up. By the time I could make you another cake, it'll be Tomorrow, May 23rd and It's Not Your Birthday Anymore, so please Forgive Someone (me) and know that Whatever Happens I Love You (I really do), and I wish you a very, very Happy Birthday anyway! XOXOXO

So it is confirmed then with that picture that Moz is going to do the soundtrack for the next Pocahontas film.

58 is the new 48...im 53 and a woman in my work thought I was 40,,effing made my day,,no she didn't have a white stick or a guide dog.
happy birthday mr Morrissey.

Happy Birthday Morrissey! Thank you so much for your words. You've made life better for me. Best wishes and I hope you have a wonderful day!All my love,

Tibby

Happy birthday Morrissey, thank you for all the meaningful words and for all the meaningful friends I've made because of you ;)
happy7.JPG

Look twice before you leap, Morrissey :) Happy Birthday and so much love to you...

Tags
birthday
Back
Top Bottom