• Maladjusted Era (1997-1998)

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • The Lost Years (1999-2003)

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Quarry Era (2004-2005)

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Ringleader Era (2006-2007)

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • When hasn't Morrissey been absolutely ravishing?

Votes: 70 29.0%

• Total voters
mebeach1991.jpg

Me in 1991

how old was you when you was "me in 1991"?

Darren, this would be a great poll.

But If I were making it a poll, I'd probably add "who really cares?"

I think he looks absolutely stunning now. It's soooo easy to look fabulous when you're younger. He gets more credit from me at this stage of the game.
Yes, I am old too.

Like this?

Gotta be either Strangeways or Your Arsenal

Classically refined, elegance personified - it just told you not to touch what you can't afford.

He has certainly got more sexy as he has got older, i think he started getting sexy in his 30's onwards.....:horny:.....well thats when i sat up and took notice! :D

moz just gets better as he gets older, always stunning!! your arsenal era.....hot hot hot!! handsome devil! xx

moz has always been sexy ,in fact i think he`s the world`s most handsome man....but the quarry era......my god,he looked fantastic,the older he gets,the better he looks :horny:.....i have a HUGE crush on morrissey,he`s perfect.

even though im a man!... i'll still take notice of when a man looks pretty handsome!:p

so i'll say around the Your Arsenal era.. the time of when he recruited his new bandmates. when he started his lil' rockabilly era with his shiny shirts and bad boy ways!!.. haha..

I voted Ringleader era, because there was no Refusal era to vote for :confused: ;).

When hasnt he been?!

But definatley the smiths era...early smiths/late smiths

and then kill uncle and vauxhall

sexxxxay

Morrissey-VauxhallAndI.jpg
---> currently my desktop background

and

91001.jpg

morrissey.jpg

When hasnt he been?!

But definatley the smiths era...early smiths/late smiths

and then kill uncle and vauxhall

sexxxxay

Morrissey-VauxhallAndI.jpg
---> currently my desktop background

I know I'm probably alone in this, but the Vauhall cover is one of my least favourite Morrissey photos ever! :blushing:

I'm going with Quarry or Ringleader Morrissey as the sexiest, but he's always been a good-looking man about town. ;)

I know I'm probably alone in this, but the Vauhall cover is one of my least favourite Morrissey photos ever! :blushing:

I'm going with Quarry or Ringleader Morrissey as the sexiest, but he's always been a good-looking man about town. ;)

I've always thought the Vauxhall cover doesn't look like Morrissey much. He looks too average on that cover. Where as Kill Uncle and YOTQ is something else entirely!

I love the way he looked Early Smiths. Just really fresh faced and innocent :blushing: and his hair, cause there was just so much of it, and the DANCING
But he is still really good now :thumb:

I love the way he looked Early Smiths. Just really fresh faced and innocent :blushing: and his hair, cause there was just so much of it, and the DANCING
But he is still really good now :thumb:

One thing many people over here (in USA) forgot is that for the Smiths in the early days, it took a HELL of a lot of bollocks to do what Morrissey did. Coming on stage with flowers in his pockets and talking of senstive matters. Not to mention the hearing aid. In the UK at the time (I was there as a very young teen) the skinheads and punks hated him. I had to be a closet fan for quite some time while donning "I'm really really 'ard" gear.
Now I dont care and have become quite good at stage invasions :D

One thing many people over here (in USA) forgot is that for the Smiths in the early days, it took a HELL of a lot of bollocks to do what Morrissey did. Coming on stage with flowers in his pockets and talking of senstive matters. Not to mention the hearing aid. In the UK at the time (I was there as a very young teen) the skinheads and punks hated him. I had to be a closet fan for quite some time while donning "I'm really really 'ard" gear.
Now I dont care and have become quite good at stage invasions :D

Yes, but what I dont get is why people would of thought he was soft and that. Some of his fans now are really scary and tough lol. You would be forgiven for mistaking a Moz concert now for a punk rock concert back then. But keep on with the invasions :guitar:

Tags
photo sexy sophie's choice
Back
Top Bottom