Which Morrissey vinyl album is the most sought/sort/salt after?

Ugly Devil

Southpaw Grammar, Malajusted and You Are The Quarry seem to be the hardest to find online...
I have Southpaw and Malajusted, any idea their value?

the most sought after record is the next one, though I have no idea how M is going to top LIHS, truly an amazing album, to say the least.

p.s. if you sign those records yourself and your 'M autograph' is passable, they would be worth a lot more.;)

Southpaw £100+
Quarry £85
Ringleader £50

Live at Earl’s Court. Discogs have several for sale non under £200 can’t remember the last time I saw one on eBay.

Southpaw £100+
Quarry £85
Ringleader £50

You won’t be picking up Quarry or Ringleader at those prices, I’m sorry to say. Even Swords is pushing £80+ now.
Live At Earls Court is probably the most rare and expensive now.

You won’t be picking up Quarry or Ringleader at those prices, I’m sorry to say. Even Swords is pushing £80+ now.

I wouldnt say earls court is rare, its just overpriced. The Suedehead Best of 2xLP is harder to find.

'World of Morrissey' LP - cheapest on discogs is £134, so I presume that has to be one of the harder to get hold of.

There’s a ringleader on eBay now; no takers at 70

There’s also a signed southpaw on 132

Back
Top Bottom