Which musicians share your birthday

I thought the same when you posted that!
"October 9 1970, Born on this day, Polly Harvey, guitar, vocals, PJ Harvey, 1993 UK No.27 single '50ft Queenie')". :confused:
oups. perhaps it was someone else in the band:o Well, dont tell anyone, right?

May 22, 1971. Nuff said :D

Moz and I also share a Chinese sign...The Boar. We are exactly 12 years apart. I've always felt like the female version of Morrissey.. LOL! :o

May 22, 1971. Nuff said :D

Moz and I also share a Chinese sign...The Boar. We are exactly 12 years apart. I've always felt like the female version of Morrissey.. LOL! :o

The world is full of crashing boars:D

Jukebox Jury

That's why you love me (and my bed)! :p

:eek::eek:

My birthday is shared with:
Nina Simone
The Beat's (English Beat in the USA:rolleyes:) Ranking Roger
The Stranglers Jean-Jacques Burel
Stiff Little Fingers' Jake Burns
M People and Hacienda DJ Mike Pickering
Manic Street Preachers' James Dean Bradfield

Jukebox Jury

Mark Ronson and Beyonce.

That makes me the most talented musician born on the 4th of September...having never composed a piece of music in my life.

Ike Turner
Gram Persons
Bryan Adams
Ryan Adams

Six degrees of separation with Gram Persons:
The day Jarvis Cocker celebrated his 10th birthday, Gram was found dead.

Last edited:
1899, Born on this day, Duke Ellington, composer, bandleader, pianist, died 24th May 1974.

1981, Born on this day, Tom Smith, bass guitarist, Editors, (2007 UK No.1 album album 'An End Has A Start').

1993, Guitarist, producer, Mick Ronson died of cancer. Ronson recorded and toured with David Bowie. Released the 1974 album 'Slaughter On Tenth Avenue', part of Hunter, Rondon. Def Leppard's Joe Elliot said of his death, 'If there's a God up there why does he do this' It can only be because he's trying to put together the ultimate band'.

Oh, and I happen to know it's Uma Thurman's birthday too

1972, Born on this day, Geri Halliwell, (Ginger Spice), vocals, The Spice Girls, (1996 UK No.1 & 1997 US No.1 single 'Wannabe', plus seven other No.1 singles. Left the group on 7th June 1998, her first UK solo No.1 single was 1999 'Mi Chico Latino'. Halliwell has scored more UK No.1's than any other female artist

:eek::eek:

None that I know.
However, R Kelly, and Micheal Jackson BOTH were found non-guilty of child molestation or whatever on my birthday.

WTF. :(

March 18 1965. :D

Hanna Kulenty, Polish composer. We are exactly 4 years apart. I've always felt like the male version of Hanna Kulenty. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom