Which new pair of glasses do you like best?

Which pair of new glasses do you like best?

• Total voters

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
Sorry the pics are bleached out and makeupless. We can't be divas 24/7. I'm fresh out the shower so at least I don't stink.

The brown ones:
l_44329be8c44049a78b78a3e893337f5a.jpg

l_4baef8e78a53490aa92becad8367dc07.jpg

THe red ones: (blurry bc i shake too much when taking self pics)
l_bf63944119a946549daf4acdf23d33af.jpg

l_0ac02edb25c548cfb7b165a8635b0d60.jpg

old ones:
l_8f198cbc7c7d48c1af28de9a253bf4aa.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Poll: Which new pair of glasses do you like best?

i like the swirly thingies on the brown ones. do the red ones have swirly thingies? i cant tell.

Re: Poll: Which of my new pairs of glasses do you like best?

NRITH: aw thanks bro :):o

Im torn about the red ones. sometimes i really like them and sometimes i dont. its such a chore getting new glasses!

Nugz the red ones are not swirly, he he

NRITH: aw thanks bro :):o

Im torn about the red ones. sometimes i really like them and sometimes i dont. its such a chore getting new glasses!

Nugz the red ones are not swirly, he he

hmmm, i think i like the brown ones. they are more versatile. the red ones are nice too though. I have glasses, but they are just plain black. similiar to your old ones. cuz I wear my contacts most of the time. if I wore glasses more often though, I'd get a few pairs, and go craaaazy! pink ones, swirly ones, the whole nine yards!

hmmm, i think i like the brown ones. they are more versatile. the red ones are nice too though. I have glasses, but they are just plain black. similiar to your old ones. cuz I wear my contacts most of the time. if I wore glasses more often though, I'd get a few pairs, and go craaaazy! pink ones, swirly ones, the whole nine yards!

If i Had more money i woulda bought like 5 pair. it was $382 for these two, and thats not including the eye exam!:eek:

why oh why do they charge that much for plastic?

They all look great on you....I like the red ones though, because not everyone can pull off that bold of a look and still look super - but you can.

I need to buy some new glasses soon, so this has me thinking :)

If i Had more money i woulda bought like 5 pair. it was $382 for these two, and thats not including the eye exam!:eek:

because people are willing to pay :eek:

ps: i use to wear glasses, stopped in 2005 & my last eye exam last year
my eyes had not got any worse :)

holy crap

I forget how much mine cost. I know not much cuz I got them at Sam's Club. :guitar:

for those on a budget
try

http://www.zennioptical.com/cart/home.php

recommended by consumer advocate Clark Howard

eye glasses starting at $8.00

Complete Single Vision Eyeglasses starting at $8.00 Complete Bi-Focal Eyeglasses Starting at $25.00 Complete Progressive Eyeglasses starting at $37.00 Anti Scratch coating Free UV protection Free Lens Edge polishing and Beveling Free Upgrades Premium Photochromic lenses for
(Clear indoors, darkens outdoors in sunlight ) $39.00 Upgrade to 1.61 index lenses for $17.00 Upgrade to 1.67 index lenses for $37.00 Premium anti reflective coating $4.95 Sunglass color tint coating (7 available) $4.95

They all look great on you....I like the red ones though, because not everyone can pull off that bold of a look and still look super - but you can.

I need to buy some new glasses soon, so this has me thinking :)
Well thank you! I thought the first pair were weezerish of me, for some reason. The red pair I was on the fence about because it IS hard to pull them off. Heres to me trying.
because people are willing to pay :eek:

ps: i use to wear glasses, stopped in 2005 & my last eye exam last year
my eyes had not got any worse :)
Well lucky you... I can't see street signs without glasses though.
holy crap

I forget how much mine cost. I know not much cuz I got them at Sam's Club. :guitar:
I got mine at Target. I went to Walmart first but I wasn't sold on any of their styles. And the only pair I really liked, Jason HATED, and since he has to look at me more than an average person I decided not to get them ha ha ha
for those on a budget
try

Complete Single Vision Eyeglasses starting at $8.00 Complete Bi-Focal Eyeglasses Starting at $25.00 Complete Progressive Eyeglasses starting at $37.00 Anti Scratch coating Free UV protection Free Lens Edge polishing and Beveling Free Upgrades Premium Photochromic lenses for
(Clear indoors, darkens outdoors in sunlight ) $39.00 Upgrade to 1.61 index lenses for $17.00 Upgrade to 1.67 index lenses for $37.00 Premium anti reflective coating $4.95 Sunglass color tint coating (7 available) $4.95

you are always so informative seeker. I will definitely check this site after christmas, when I have money again, and buy some fashiony stuff! Its hard for me to pick glasses online. I might think they look good online but when I get them they could look awful... I guess i could shop in the store and then go online and look for the pairs I liked?

for those on a budget
try

Hellz yeah! :D

I prefer the black ones, just what I'm wearing now. :o

Back
Top Bottom