Which ROTT song sounds best live?

Best ROTT song live

• Total voters
Now that Moz has performed explosive kegs, every song on ROTT has been performed live.

Which is your favourite?

Remember: this isn't a poll for your favourite ROTT song, just the one that sounds best live!

Mine would probably have to be Work of Art or Hero Now. Probably Hero Now.

I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now = best ROTT track AND best live track.

Good poll. It's only Moz's 2nd album to be played live in its entirety.

I still haven't heard a decent live-recording of Dear God or Streets I Ran, but of the other ones I think Work of Art, Far off Places and Pigsty work best live.
I went for Far Off Places.

I think with the exception of The Father who must be Killed it's been a pretty good transition from album to stage. I haven't yet heard Dear God live, never heard OTSIR, but I thought the live b-side version of "I'll Never be.." was outstanding! Sent shivers down my spine the first time I heard it.

Haven't heard a good live recording of "The Father Who Must Be Killed", "On The Streets I Ran" nor "Dear God Please Help Me" in their full lenght.

Went with "I Will See You In Far Off Places" as it really makes itself much better live, especially when he sings the title.

Cheers

Good poll. It's only Moz's 2nd album to be played live in its entirety.

I still haven't heard a decent live-recording of Dear God or Streets I Ran, but of the other ones I think Work of Art, Far off Places and Pigsty work best live.
I went for Far Off Places.

Thanks Johan, it struck me the other day that he's played the entire album live. And the other one is Your Arsenal, I believe?

Have you got the bootleg from the Manchester Opera House? On The Streets I Ran was played. Admittingly it's not an amazing recording, but maybe it could help? Let me know!

I've only been to one show, but I've heard a couple of bootlegs from this tour and have ended upon hearing, in one or another, every song from the album live. On the Streets I Ran is one of his best all time songs, solo or with The Smiths, and it sounded great live from what I've heard. Pigsty was great when I heard it in Chicago, and so was In the Future, but those songs (my #3 and #2 ever-changing favorites from ROTT respectively) can't quite measure up as much. Actually I think the record quality and live quality are pretty much consistent. Nothing I've heard really falls apart live and nothing is really better live.

Unsure why, but I really enjoyed IJWTSTBH when he played it in Glasgow on Saturday. That was probably my favourite from ROTT.

However, I loved Father Who Must Be Killed, when he sang it in April.

I seem to have fond memories of going mental to "The Youngest Was The Most Loved". "At Last I Am Born" was certainly the most disappointing.

i only saw him in Chicago...
I have heard all songs live from Bootlegs, etc...

I must say, although it was my least favorite track on the album, "Far off Places" was AMAZING live. that had to take the cake, even though "Dear God" was a close second

Piggy Piglet!!

This little piggy went to market. This little piggy went to town.
This little piggy said, I'M FUKKIN GOING TO SEE MOZ IN WEMBLEY FRIDAY.

CUUUMMONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life is a pigsty is the obvious one but when he performed dear god please help me at the secc i honest to god wouldnt have minded dying after hearing him sing that

So the top two is rather clear, but everything else is rather scattered.

Surprised no one at all has voted for The Father Who Must Be Killed !

i will see you in far off places

Back
Top Bottom