Who’s the oldest member on this site?

ordinaryboy86

Not oldest in age, oldest in years active, barring David T. Anyone been here since ‘97 and still active? And how’s the site changed. Seems the collectors corner & marketplace are pretty much dead, or has it always been like that?.

(I remember being in music class in yr 7, in 1997, was 11yr old and my mate asked me if I’d heard of Morrissey, just looked at him skewed eyed thinking he meant Van Morrison!) Wish i’d paid more attention and ran down to my local Woolworths for a copy of Maladjusted for a tenner!

Not oldest in age, oldest in years active, barring David T. Anyone been here since ‘97 and still active? And how’s the site changed. Seems the collectors corner & marketplace are pretty much dead, or has it always been like that?.

(I remember being in music class in yr 7, in 1997, was 11yr old and my mate asked me if I’d heard of Morrissey, just looked at him skewed eyed thinking he meant Van Morrison!) Wish i’d paid more attention and ran down to my local Woolworths for a copy of Maladjusted for a tenner!
@King Leer

My first visit to Solo was in 1997 on Rolf's dial up connection and from 1998 I've been coming here taking a break from the website now and then.

I visited the chatroom in 1997 with one just one person in there and I used my name Urban the person there replied "are you an alien". That's my first memory.

reality bites is the official crabby granny if that's what you mean!

Things used to be different.
Then I happened.
Then Kewpie happened.
Then I happened again.
Then Morrissey happened.

Now it just kind of limps around.
C3FAC8C5-D7CF-4087-B641-3DE3FC6D2330.jpeg

Ryan?
Robbie?
Urban?
Skinny?
Bored?
Well, I might be one of them though this swede rarely had an account so I do not count but if you include the chatroom where I ruled it is probably me.
I remember the fall of 1998 as if it was yesterday. I went to a computer course being inbetween jobs and the state forced you to go to be able to lift dole money.
So most of the time I checked out Solo and instantly became infamous.

Back
Top Bottom