Who else is going to Sunderland then?

Me! Will be going in Minxxx after too :-D Meeting place is Fitzgeralds!

I used to work at the theatre a few years ago so nostalgic for me!

I am.

I'll be there

and me(and me mum)

i have to go on me own avent any mates with taste and my mum couldnt get away GRRRR

I've not been to Sunderland since I gave up my season tickets. Fit's used be a good pub - I assume it still is?

Just a roll down the hill after the gig iirc.

Hopefully some smart venue will have an after party.

I guess Independent would be the most likely?

Gotta get the last tram as i call em home to newcastle erghhh hope am not in such a good mood a go for a drink, a do ave a mate who lives in sunderland though a doubt she would be best pleased if a turned up to her house merry ha cant wait,

so im guessin someof you are commin up from Madchester? f***in miss me home grrrrrr

:D I guess I don’t have to say it but...ME TOO.
I'll be travelling back to 'The castle of new' if anyone wants to join moi. Would be good meeting the solo-ers. We should have some form of 'Solo' identification so we know. ;)

So after the gig there will be a few peeps getting the bus back or metro whatever? Would ease me mind a little bit the worrier that i am ha

So after the gig there will be a few peeps getting the bus back or metro whatever? Would ease me mind a little bit the worrier that i am ha
Same here!

Got my ticket this morning! Hurrah, I can stop worrying.

grrr that means mine should be here soon, if its not i will be WELL peeved ringing ticketmaster laters me thinks

Sunderland tickets back on sale at Seetickets:

http://www.seetickets.com/gat/event.asp?e%7Cartist=MORRISSEY&e|promoter=372&resultsperpage=20&filler1=gigsandtours

Aye, it is Bainsey! If you are in the stalls it should be good but it's going to be a mad one if there's a dash to the front as there are only 3 isles.

Is everyone up for Fitzgeralds then? Don't think i will be able to stay out after though as i'm going to try and scav accommodation in Shields from a mate :D

Back
Top Bottom