Who Is Everyone?

Well, right now I am so hungover it's almost tragic. I'm going back to bed for a bit.

You too? I wish I could go back to bed. I have to go to work. Hangovers and work do not mix. Hope you feel better.

I am mine...and also two people. etc etc

I like the mystery - I like discussing politics with a dog wearing a tiara, or the meaning of alienation with a t-shirt, or the many conversations I have had with Morrissey himself. ;)

I wish I could go to bed. :(

In your case, however, I really want to know how you manage without sleep.

I actually like the production background of remixing the backing track to Sinatra with Biggies lyrics. It actually has a menacing feel. I would have completely taken out Franks singing though. It has a DJ Dangermouse Gray Album feel to it and a lot of people were skeptical but liked that result of reworking all the musical hooks of the Beatle's White Album with Jay-Z's vocal track from the Black Album.

Try this (embedding was disabled)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXFN1ZOm9oY

Its the Ocean's 13 Remix of Sinatra's "This Town"

The Oceans Series soundtracks were brilliant in my opinion. I really liked them.

My name is Angie and I'm sort of homeless (let's say I'm transient) but generally I live in Glasgow. I'm an art student.

Starting to sound a bit AA in here.

My real name is a. secret. I live in the north east of Blighty and I hate it.

CivilWar_Evil.jpg

I'm nobody.

I'm not a real person. I was born on the moon.

I'm Spartacus

ActDouglasSpartacus.jpg

My name is Angie and I'm sort of homeless (let's say I'm transient) but generally I live in Glasgow. I'm an art student.

Hope things work out OK. Being homeless is no laughing matter. I once slept in my car in a church graveyard for a while. It wasn't much fun but it was quiet.

This explains who everyone is.... Let me introduce everyone.

Volume I

Volume II

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom