Who is more fun? Morrissey or Kim Jong-un?

Calamine Lotion

Kim Jong-un throws dance party to celebrate North Korea missile launch

North Korea celebrated its “Military First” holiday and the recent success of its ballistic missile testing with mass dances and a series of outdoor concerts in Pyongyang.
State television broadcasts and newspaper front pages hailed the submarine-launched missile, which represented a giant leap in North Korean military technology.
In response, traditional mass dancing demonstrations were held across the country, the biggest taking place in the capital's Kim Il-sung Square.

You can see that poor man on the right who is clapping and laughing is in fear for his life. That has to be a very high stress job, being in his inner circle.

What we don't see is what Kim said to that guy after this picture was taken:

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Then the guy shat his pants. :D

i seeeeee. so this is how lame-os amuse themselves. and i dont mean kim jong-un and co either... (although it's not hard to imagine evennow looking like the guy on the right everytime c-lo makes one of her...ahem "witty" comments...tee hee)

i seeeeee. so this is how lame-os amuse themselves. and i dont mean kim jong-un and co either... (although it's not hard to imagine evennow looking like the guy on the right everytime c-lo makes one of her...ahem "witty" comments...tee hee)

You don't seeeeee, 'cause you're a moron. Why? Because you can't even read and pay attention to the fact that CL has written that he is a man.

You are a thin human being and why is that you might ask (and it would make sense because you are so dense) it is because you lack depth. An inability to think. Nothing you have ever posted here carries any weight. You offer nothing except useless one off insults and worthless and thoughtless diatribes of nothingness.

How sad it must be to be you. Lucky for me I couldn't give a sh*t. Why don't you stick to giving thumbs up and smilies to your "friends" and leave the rest of the contributors to this site alone.

I would call you a joke, but you are in no way funny or interesting for that matter. In fact, you are rarely on topic so you have a lot to work on, but I hold little hope for you.

I see you removed mention of my name from your post. You really are sad. Stick to your words for they are meaningless...kind of like you...no?

And now it's back again. Davidt can verify this. Please stop. You are embarrassing yourself. An apology is much easier and meaningful.

Last edited:
You don't seeeeee, 'cause you're a moron. Why? Because you can't even read and pay attention to the fact that CL has written that he is a man.

You are a thin human being and why is that you might ask (and it would make sense because you are so dense) it is because you lack depth. An inability to think. Nothing you have ever posted here carries any weight. You offer nothing except useless one off insults and worthless and thoughtless diatribes of nothingness.

How sad it must be to be you. Lucky for me I couldn't give a sh*t. Why don't you stick to giving thumbs up and smilies to your "friends" and leave the rest of the contributors to this site alone.

I would call you a joke, but you are in no way funny or interesting for that matter. In fact, you are rarely on topic so you have a lot to work on, but I hold little hope for you.

I see you removed mention of my name from your post. You really are sad. Stick to your words for they are meaningless...kind of like you...no?

And now it's back again. Davidt can verify this. Please stop. You are embarrassing yourself. An apology is much easier and meaningful.

Do you really need 2 be so rude and insulting 2 someone like that?

yes sirree.. i have no doubt that this shameful attitude of yours is the exact kind of behavior morrissey was talking about when he told me what i should expect from this site. no doubt at all.

he sure did get offended, didnt he? lol

Apparently so....... maybe there was a moment of complete insanity ? who knows !
Pay no attention 2 such cruel bitter nonsense , pretty sure you wont anyways ! :)

Last edited:
Do you really need 2 be so rude and insulting 2 someone like that?

Excuse me you daft bint? Clearly Rifke was the aggressor. Please do us a favour and leave this forum. And take your mate Rifke with you. You are all over every thread like a rash.

And talking of insulting...

Rifke seems to think that "old" and referring to a gay man as a "she" are the ultimate funny insults. Just shows that she's got the mind of a high school bully.

She didn't even know that the picture with the pink shirt was taken this week. She thought it was taken after recording Alma Matters.
Wondering why is she hanging around here. She barely knows the basics about M.

She didn't even know that the picture with the pink shirt was taken this week. She thought it was taken after recording Alma Matters.
Wondering why is she hanging around here. She barely knows the basics about M.

Oh come on, she knew. I think you are underestimating her a bit.
She did not think the photo was taken this week. She is young but clever enough.
She just asked if it was taken right after Suedehead as she thought Moz was looking so good and young. I thought it was funny.

Maybe you could educate her on the basic's of moz?
Come to think of it, there should be an internet based course, a shortcut to the basics on moz here at solo, for those that are a bit overwhelmed by the available information when they first take a look.
Never mind
Gerrit

She did not think the photo was taken this week. She is young but clever enough.
She just asked if it was taken right after Suedehead as she thought Moz was looking so good and young. I thought it was funny.

Come to think of it, there should be an internet based course, a shortcut to the basics on moz here at solo, for those that are a bit overwhelmed by the available information when they first take a look.
Never mind
Gerrit
and you are giving her too much of an undeserved credit

Never mind
Gerrit
oh gerrit, if it wasnt for you i would've thought i had inadvertantly hopped on the crazy bus. you are right: of course i knew.

oh gerrit, if it wasnt for you i would've thought i had inadvertantly hopped on the crazy bus. you are right: of course i knew.

Well Rifke, that was obvious for me right away!
But maybe I am biased because I just like you and understand your funny remarks?
Ah the soup of languages always cause misunderstandings but happily they also can be quite funny.
I am Ok, I hope you're OK too.
Gerrit

Tags
best korea lil kim say hello to my little friend
Back
Top Bottom