Who the f*** is Marky Budgen

A

Anonymous

Who the f*** is Marky Budgen ??? well first of all I am he and a Morrissey fan too but yes BUT very dissapointed in some posts here,so much so that its NOT a forum I wish to be a part of if fellow Mozz fans are "knocking down" each other.Surely we can all get on ??? yes ??? I adore Morrissey and his music BUT will NOT accept any crap from anyone here or anywhere. After all we should all stick together yeh ??? Cheer's ! Marky Budgen.

A

Anonymous

Re: "Who the f*** is Marky Budgen"

Who the f*** is Marky Budgen ??? well first of all I am he and a Morrissey fan too but yes BUT very dissapointed in some posts here,so much so that its NOT a forum I wish to be a part of if fellow Mozz fans are "knocking down" each other.Surely we can all get on ??? yes ??? I adore Morrissey and his music BUT will NOT accept any crap from anyone here or anywhere. After all we should all stick together yeh ??? Cheer's ! Marky Budgen.

No, I'm Marky Budgen and, what's more, I'm pretty zen about the whole thing. I'm pretty angry about your post, though.

A

Anonymous

Spends his life on car boot sales does Mark. Gets very aggressive at times, as well.

Almond Nut

Top Bottom