Who the f*** is Marky Budgen

A

Anonymous

Who the f*** is Marky Budgen ??? well first of all I am he and a Morrissey fan too but yes BUT very dissapointed in some posts here,so much so that its NOT a forum I wish to be a part of if fellow Mozz fans are "knocking down" each other.Surely we can all get on ??? yes ??? I adore Morrissey and his music BUT will NOT accept any crap from anyone here or anywhere. After all we should all stick together yeh ??? Cheer's ! Marky Budgen.

Re: "Who the f*** is Marky Budgen"

Who the f*** is Marky Budgen ??? well first of all I am he and a Morrissey fan too but yes BUT very dissapointed in some posts here,so much so that its NOT a forum I wish to be a part of if fellow Mozz fans are "knocking down" each other.Surely we can all get on ??? yes ??? I adore Morrissey and his music BUT will NOT accept any crap from anyone here or anywhere. After all we should all stick together yeh ??? Cheer's ! Marky Budgen.

No, I'm Marky Budgen and, what's more, I'm pretty zen about the whole thing. I'm pretty angry about your post, though.

Spends his life on car boot sales does Mark. Gets very aggressive at times, as well.

Almond Nut

Back
Top Bottom