Morrissey Central "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE / question" (January 11, 2021)

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE / question

unnamed_rs2r7p.jpg

Saw this on tv last night...fun to see Morrissey's name on tv which is super rare in the US...even if the joke was dumb and mean spirited which it was...I mean, he's no where near being short enough to be considered a dwarf, lol...but of course the part meant to be funny is that he is "grumpy" too.

They always act as though Jimmy Kimmel has zero access to the questions beforehand but considering this was a celebrity version of the show for charity I'm certain he had something to do with this question or at the very least a staff writer is aware of Jimmy's "feud" with Moz and thought it would be clever to take a jab at him.

One thing is for sure...this is LITERALLY the highest profile exposure Morrissey has EVER gotten in the US...period. I can't recall any time before where his name was on screen for that long during PRIME TIME on highly rated show. Can you? Late night shows pale in comparison.
Highlighting only that he is a joke.

F.U.N..... to all the anti Moz idiots....
Have you all forgotten how to have F.U.N.... you miserable Bastards...

You take the mentions wherever you can these days. The wateriest, thinnest gruel you will ever see.
Did Who Wants To Be A Millionaire reject your application lol? Gruel? You’d know all about that you horrible peasant.

Sam throws the bait, and the usual suspects continue to take it.

Hilarious!
S’all you’ve got? That’s it from you? Basic slug.

Morrissey throws out reissued trite, lyrical ejaculate, backed by elevator music and the usual, gape-jawed minion suspects continue to slurp it up. Although... Apparently not enough of you to keep him in sales or on the charts for more than a day or two.

Have some pride - you mewling, boil-brained boot-licker.

No reissues, no amateur Photoshop competitors, no obituaries, no fawning apologist tripe from minions...

Slow day in the world of Melvis!

F.U.N..... to all the anti Moz idiots....
Have you all forgotten how to have F.U.N.... you miserable Bastards...
Not much into the Spongebob Squarepants thing, kiddo. ...but I can see how it fits in nicely with your miniature mop and bucket routine. Perhaps you should turn it up. It’s tough to hear what you’re getting at through your tiny little speakers, over the tip-tip-tapping of your miniature, sausage encrusted keyboard.

Did Who Wants To Be A Millionaire reject your application lol? Gruel? You’d know all about that you horrible peasant.
^This is the top-shelf level of wit and wisdom that flows from a millennial Melvis fan with a Spotify account.

Absolutely brilliant! 😂

Not much into the Spongebob Squarepants thing, kiddo. ...but I can see how it fits in nicely with your miniature mop and bucket routine. Perhaps you should turn it up. It’s tough to hear what you’re getting at through your tiny little speakers, over the tip-tip-tapping of your miniature, sausage encrusted keyboard.
Jesus loves you....
But everyone else thinks your an arsehole ......

Come come dear boy it’s clear to see that your not noted for your comical contributions, are you!!
So let’s try some more, to spice up a dull Tuesday evening up ....
Don’t add to The dullness, let’s try to brighten things up a tad, and entertain the good folks of solo...

No doubt you used to ‘write the questions’. Not one of yours?
No doubt your rube-level pap and confidence comes from a Chinese knock-off of the home game. ...one you obviously acquired before midnight on December 31.

You know... the moment when the entire world ceased to give a shit about the rambling of fools, from your tiny island.

Fak Arf.

Jesus loves you....
But everyone else thinks your an arsehole ......

Come come dear boy it’s clear to see that your not noted for your comical contributions, are you!!
So let’s try some more, to spice up a dull Tuesday evening up ....
Don’t add to The dullness, let’s try to brighten things up a tad, and entertain the good folks of solo...
Listen, Tiny-B... I can accept the fact that you’re devoid of cognitive function in the humour area. That’s painfully obvious. ...but your gender identification assumptions are inexcusable.

Listen, Tiny-B... I can accept the fact that you’re devoid of cognitive function in the humour area. That’s painfully obvious. ...but your gender identification assumptions are inexcusable.
It’s very clear that you are a man, as a woman wouldn’t post such drivel.

Your mother should have thrown you away, and kept the stalk.

Truly truly

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom