Whom should we blame for the credit crunch? Why, David Bowie, of course

Bowie always was a little ahead of his time. ;)

That is hilarious.

Bowie invented mortgages?

The process was used most destructively in the UK by Northern Bank, which was nationalised by the government last year.

Do they know what they're talking about?

Bowie invented mortgages?

Do they know what they're talking about?

No, it's about the concept of securitisation. The concept of buying debt / future profits etc. He's on Dragons Den y'know. Five best entrepreneurs in the world.

OMG...now I've heard everything.

Actually, David Bowie may have a better plan to get us out of it than all of the Politicians do.

What's Dragons Den?

It's a TV programme in the UK. Budding inventors / bad entrepreneur go begging to five of the "best" egotistical entrepreneurs for investment for a share of their company, whilst selling their pride by being ritually humiliated on national TV. Dance monkeys dance!

No, it's about the concept of securitisation. The concept of buying debt / future profits etc. He's on Dragons Den y'know. Five best entrepreneurs in the world.

Yes, the process of selling mortgages on, I understand.

So he made the economy hit an all time low?

Sorry, I have "Ashes to Ashes" stuck in my head. :o

Excellent tune. Keep singing it. I love the bass in that song so much that I once sat out all night listening to that song on repeat during a camping trip when all my friends were sleeping in the tent. I may have been slightly drunk at the time ;)

Tags
wtf?
Back
Top Bottom