Whose autobiography would you rather read than Morrissey's?

J

Justin Playfair

Stephen Nichols
Stephen Nichols.jpg

Sonya Aurora Madan
Sonya.jpg

Attachments

• Echobelly2004PIC2.jpg
    Echobelly2004PIC2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Keanu Reeves. As long as he was honest and forthcoming. Keanu is so stoic and private. He is an enigma. I have been curious about this actor since he came onto the scene decades ago. He is respected and liked by all who have worked with him and has never said a bad word about anyone in the press. And he has imagined to escape scandal. Plus he is hot as hell. (laugh all you want people.)

Whereas Morrissey has been written about countless times. He is always mouthing off in the press--so we know how he feels about current affairs and other celebrities. Plus, would his autobiography really reveal things we don't already know or suspect about him? Doubtful.

Keanu Reeves. As long as he was honest and forthcoming. Keanu is so stoic and private. He is an enigma. I have been curious about this actor since he came onto the scene decades ago. He is respected and liked by all who have worked with him and has never said a bad word about anyone in the press. And he has imagined to escape scandal. Plus he is hot as hell. (laugh all you want people.)

Whereas Morrissey has been written about countless times. He is always mouthing off in the press--so we know how he feels about current affairs and other celebrities. Plus, would his autobiography really reveal things we don't already know or suspect about him? Doubtful.

Keanu Reeves really is a mystery man and an autobiography by him would be interesting. I've never heard him say a bad word about anyone either, which is really cool. Patrick Swayze was like this too and I'm not sure if he ever wrote an autobiography before he passed away. I don't think he did, he was also a private person.

Originally I wrote I wouldnt buy Morrissey's autobiography if it ever comes out but I changed my mind. Reading's a chore for me and I have dozens of books that I've bought and never read or just partially read. I don't enjoy reading but I'd still buy Moz's book!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom