Why are most british men either gay or bisexual and EXTREMELY ugly?

• Thread starter Always asking questions
  • Start date
If you're going to ask questions, can you at least make them intelligent and original?

Re: If you're going to ask questions, can you at least make them intelligent and original?

If your feelings were hurt by my comment, can you at least try not to make it so obvious?

Why would my feelings be hurt? I'm not British. I'm not male.

I'm not gay. I'm not bisexual. I may be ugly, but not EXTREMELY so. So really, there was nothing in your post to hurt me personally. What does offend me is stupidity and that is something you've clearly shown yourself to possess. I also don't like people who just come to this messageboard to stir shit (i.e., you).

Happy enemy-making.

Re: Why would my feelings be hurt? I'm not British. I'm not male.

> I'm not gay. I'm not bisexual. I may be ugly, but not EXTREMELY so. So
> really, there was nothing in your post to hurt me personally. What does
> offend me is stupidity and that is something you've clearly shown yourself
> to possess. I also don't like people who just come to this messageboard to
> stir shit (i.e., you).

> Happy enemy-making.

I get the feeling that my comment did hurt your feelings, I don't know why it would, since you posted valued reasons above, but you did. Perhaps one day you wish to find the british man of your dreams and somehow my comment applies to that one special man for you. By the way, darling, since when do you own this messageboard? Who died and made you bitch of the day? And another question... Who the f*** are you say to say what we can post and what we cannot? Just because you live your social life through these boards it does not give you the right delegate what one can or cannot do.

> What does offend me is stupidity and that is something you've clearly shown yourself
> to possess.

Takes one to know one

> I get the feeling that my comment did hurt your feelings, I don't know why
> it would, since you posted valued reasons above, but you did. Perhaps one
> day you wish to find the british man of your dreams and somehow my comment
> applies to that one special man for you. By the way, darling, since when
> do you own this messageboard? Who died and made you bitch of the day? And
> another question... Who the f*** are you say to say what we can post and
> what we cannot? Just because you live your social life through these
> boards it does not give you the right delegate what one can or cannot do.

Did I say I owned this messageboard? Nope. And ever heard of Napoleon? He crowned himself emperor, so I guess I can crown myself bitch for a day. And did I say you had to post anything in particular? Nope. I made a suggestion which you -- in your infinite stupidity -- are free to reject. And I bet you have a wonderful social life. People with hot social lives always have time to come on messageboards and talk about how British men are all gay and ugly.

> Takes one to know one

Nice comeback (even if it didn't make sense -- to which noun was your "one" referring? Now if you'd said "Takes a possessor of stupidity to know one," it would have made sense). Did you learn it from PeeWee Herman?

òoooooooooooooooo betty. why are all americans shallow over-confident loud ignorant apes with silly shorts and cameras? or perhaps they are just the ones that i see walking around ennis, ireland. (really overheard during the summer "Do you have tv here in county clare?".....!!!!!!!)

What a pathetic statement!
I'm straight, damn good-looking and extremely proud to be British.
People like you secretly worship us Brits.

have you ever actually been to britain?

what's wrong with morrissey, or am i missing the point? oh i suppose he's bi... kind of. you have to admit, prince william is a fox, and he's as british as beef...or something else british and tastey.

x

Re: have you ever actually been to britain?

prince willy is not a fox, if he were a fox he, and his family, would chase him around the fields until he either died of terror, or was ripped apart by crazed dogs, whilst he himself looked on with that upper class aloof tossness his kind possess. a fox indeed, not a fraudian slip, more a great big bollocking leap. royalty is dead. class war.

Re: have you ever actually been to britain?

indeed... dumb flag scum!!!

Did I say I owned this messageboard? Nope. And ever heard of Napoleon? He crowned himself emperor, so I guess I can crown myself bitch for a day. And did I say you had to post anything in particular? Nope. I made a suggestion which you -- in your infinite stupidity -- are free to reject. And I bet you have a wonderful social life. People with hot social lives always have time to come on messageboards and talk about how British men are all gay and ugly.

> Takes one to know one

Nice comeback (even if it didn't make sense -- to which noun was your "one" referring? Now if you'd said "Takes a possessor of stupidity to know one," it would have made sense). Did you learn it from PeeWee Herman?

This is the last time I will dignify one of your inane posts with a response. You're one of the lamer trolls I've encountered. Congratulations.

Don't feed the Trolls

> Takes one to know one
Can you provide any proof of your claim that most British Men are gay,bi, or ugly? Why would you even come to a board making this claim where British men post?
While your at it where did Mindy ever say she owned this message board and where did she ever say who can post and who cannot.

> òoooooooooooooooo betty. why are all americans shallow over-confident loud
> ignorant apes with silly shorts and cameras? or perhaps they are just the
> ones that i see walking around ennis, ireland. (really overheard during
> the summer "Do you have tv here in county clare?".....!!!!!!!)
See my comments to "Always asking questions"
Why would you post this on a board where Americans post?

personally i adore italian men...

you'll definitely find the best looking european men in italy, more towards the south... yummy!

How ridiculous and arrogant. Have you met most British men? I doubt it! Look at Moz, how gorgeous is he? Have some respect, you yanks aren't that cool and great looking, just look at some of your hideous actors, they certainly don't compare to our handsome British men eg. Hugh Grant

You call yourself a Morrissey fan, I think not, he has great respect for his Irish/English roots. Now the Irish they are reallly, truly scrumptious looking men.

> How ridiculous and arrogant. Have you met most British men? I doubt it!
> Look at Moz, how gorgeous is he? Have some respect, you yanks aren't that
> cool and great looking, just look at some of your hideous actors, they
> certainly don't compare to our handsome British men eg. Hugh Grant

> You call yourself a Morrissey fan, I think not, he has great respect for
> his Irish/English roots. Now the Irish they are reallly, truly scrumptious
> looking men.
Andy Rourke is dog ugly.

yes, but he isn't gay or bisexual, as far as I know.

> Andy Rourke is dog ugly.
besides, the generalisation is still stupid.

Back
Top Bottom