Why Do Administrators and Moderators Tell Solow Members IP Locations of Other Members?

Why do you care?
What do you think will happen?
Somebody turn up at your house with torches and pitchforks?
Crystal Geezer wasting days of her life tracking down your supposedly 'real life' identity?
It's not even your IP Address you idiot. It's a way of distinguishing one anonymous poster from another.
God, but you're dumb.

Nobody's anonymous on the WWW, never were. Didn't you get the memo from Edward Snowden?
Too busy 'rehearsing' for another Live Performance, no doubt.
HA! HA!

Wanker

Still no answer? Typical. Let me clarify, please explain why Peter is telling members my IP Location, specifically Skylarker. What is the point of this? I mean, I don't really care as I use a VPN, but it's funny. Why does he do this, why does he abuse his "power", if you can call it that?

I just thought the members of this forum should know that this forum is collecting information about you and if they don't like you, they will distribute that information to your enemies. It's quite the ethical practice. Use a VPN when coming to this website, it appears essential. Funny, that Morrissey's ethics are called into question here and yet, when you call this website's ethics into question, they hide like little children. TYPICAL.

Still no answer? Typical. Let me clarify, please explain why Peter is telling members my IP Location, specifically Skylarker. What is the point of this? I mean, I don't really care as I use a VPN, but it's funny. Why does he do this, why does he abuse his "power", if you can call it that?

I just thought the members of this forum should know that this forum is collecting information about you and if they don't like you, they will distribute that information to your enemies. It's quite the ethical practice. Use a VPN when coming to this website, it appears essential. Funny, that Morrissey's ethics are called into question here and yet, when you call this website's ethics into question, they hide like little children. TYPICAL.

You're full of shit mate. I've never done anything of the sort, and you won't find any evidence I have because it never happened. In short - you're a liar. An angry, angry liar. I see a short future for you on here. Again.

You're full of shit mate. I've never done anything of the sort, and you won't find any evidence I have because it never happened. In short - you're a liar. An angry, angry liar. I see a short future for you on here. Again.

Do you have proof that I was ever banned?

Liar liar, pants on fire?

I'm more concerned with whether or not you're going to sue me. I beg you to. I have evidence of your wrong-doing.

If I was given access to the behind-the-scenes day-to-day operations of this website from past to present, your emails, Facebook and other "EVIDENCE", I guarantee you I would find wrong-doing. Be careful what you wish for.

Then again, why are you talking to me? I thought you had me on ignore, stupid?

The truth is, you have no clue who I am. You, David, Skylarker and others have accused me of various nefarious things, all without any shred of evidence. Do you think I actually give a f*** if I'm banned? All it means to me is: I am right and you cannot handle it. That's all. It's doesn't mean anything more, no shame, nothing. It's you folks being cry babies, that's all. Don't threaten me, you coward. This place sucks. It is nothing compared to what it used to be. Skylarker even admits that too. This place used to be a community. It used to be fun. You moderators ruined it because you're stupid. You can't stand that people are more clever than you. You're hurt that people like Morrissey and not you, you're jealous. And you still don't get it, the irony of David being banned from concerts as you dumb f***s constantly threaten anyone who doesn't like you, agree with you or fall into your proper definition of whatever, all under the phony guise of free speech. Your TOS is shit as you are shit. You don't believe in free speech at all. You enforce TOS only when you don't like someone. You're bias. Your shitty little website has zero credibility and it never will. Get a life. Get over yourself. Truth.

I'm more concerned with whether or not you're going to sue me. I beg you to. I have evidence of your wrong-doing.

If I was given access to the behind-the-scenes day-to-day operations of this website from past to present, your emails, Facebook and other "EVIDENCE", I guarantee you I would find wrong-doing. Be careful what you wish for.

The truth is, you have no clue who I am. You, David, Skylarker and others have accused me of various nefarious things, all without any shred of evidence. Do you think I actually give a f*** if I'm banned? All it means to me is: I am right and you cannot handle it. That's all. It's doesn't mean anything more, no shame, nothing. It's you folks being cry babies, that's all. Don't threaten me, you coward. This place sucks. It is nothing compared to what it used to be. Skylarker even admits that too. This place used to be a community. It used to be fun. You moderators ruined it because you're stupid. You can't stand that people are more clever than you. You're hurt that people like Morrissey and not you, you're jealous. And you still don't get it, the irony of David being banned from concerts as you dumb f***s constantly threaten anyone who doesn't like you, agree with you or fall into your proper definition of whatever, all under the phony guise of free speech. Your TOS is shit as you are shit. You don't believe in free speech at all. You enforce TOS only when you don't like someone. You're bias. Your shitty little website has zero credibility and it never will. Get a life. Get over yourself. Truth.

Want to be banned? Ok then.

Trust me, his strange hatred of Morrissey has been well noted. I am amazed M hasn't taken legal action. Hope somebody makes a doc about famous people being targeted on crap sites LOL. Hold you breath .....

I have to say, even it it were all true, how does this affect you spiritually, physically and mentally. If it has any, you may have to deal with them. If they don't affect you, what would be the need to post anything. Just be secure in who you are, regardless of another's feeling for morrissey. Some things are larger than ourselves and not controllable. I am sorry you have as much hate in your heart for them as you say they have hate in their heart for morrissey. So your stance is mute and maybe even the same as the one that disgusts you. Good luck to you and take care. I'm sure it's all roses IRL for you from what you have posted so go forth and prosper.

Last edited:
WOjy315.gif

Honey-Boo-Boo-Waving.gif

IawEOJj.gif

Back
Top Bottom