"Why does Morrissey love performing in small venues in provincial towns?" - The List magazine

The List magazine in Scotland has published an article discussing why Morrissey has chosen to play small, provincial venues on this tour.

Why does Morrissey love performing in small venues in provincial towns? - by Kirstyn Smith, The List

Why his 2011 UK tour of Hawick and Dunoon is in everyone’s best interests

A snapshot of any Morrissey gig at any given venue at any point in his career paints the same (vulgar?) picture. From the bequiffed to the balding, via gladioli and vegetarianism, a congregation of grasping hands reach and strain towards the stage where the Pope of Mope stands at his electronic pulpit offering up something unseen, be it confirmation or salvation - or simply a reason for his followers to keep the faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "Why does Morrissey love performing in small venues in provincial towns?

celibate, I think you are more right if you use cup instead of bottle or glass, because in the UK they sell drinks in large PLASTIC CUPS at venues

that was my thought also, as in most venues in europe though in very smaLl veneus,
more a local bar with a big place behind the pub for parties/wedding/gangbangs and
maybe gigs, one can buy a bottle and you get a glas with it it, but in more musicvenues
indedeed all is plastic cups, and way too expensive, 3 euroos for a cup of Fanta lemonade

but maybe the moron in Liverpool had sold it somewhere in the venue,another smaller music hall, or a bar at another place , let's say the other side of the venue, or he just
got in without search it well, so if the other say he was close and saw it was
glass, well I wasn't there, but to me it seemed not, but the other one seems very certain it was glass

did I write gangbangs:eek::censored:

and they say he's mentall:crazy:

Re: Article: "Why does Morrissey love performing in small venues in provincial towns?

Keep your retarded comments to yourself.

your retarded for not finding any British humour, you miserable typical European woman!

your retarded for not finding any British humour, you miserable typical European woman!

don't bash Europe, and people of gender

and why does every opinion get flamed

one can reply in a more human way, or say why it's typical
europe, and woman

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom