Why hate Marr

T

The guy

Why do Morrissey fans hate Marr and call him a back stabber? I can’t get my head around it. He seems like a decent guy. Happy family man. Great song writer. Maybe a bit over rated of late. But. Why the hate?

Why do Morrissey fans hate Marr and call him a back stabber? I can’t get my head around it. He seems like a decent guy. Happy family man. Great song writer. Maybe a bit over rated of late. But. Why the hate?
No-one hates him, except a few trolls and sad sacks who are sore that he's getting attention when Moz is in exile.
♥️

When you say "backstabber" - are you referring to my post about "Getting Away with it"?

It’s the cult of the Mozbot. They somehow think that by disparaging Marr they are exalting Moz. They can’t believe that a genius like Marr can also be thoughtful, kind and intelligent. They have backed the wrong horse so to speak and have to justify Morrissey’s paranoia and ill-received pronouncements by putting down his opposite. They exist in a world where meanness and cruelty is a virtue. You’ll see in the responses to this comment.

No-one hates him, except a few trolls and sad sacks who are sore that he's getting attention when Moz is in exile.
♥️

When you say "backstabber" - are you referring to my post about "Getting Away with it"?

Is he doing that in open-E tuning? Seriously, I would never have guessed

I struggled for decades to work out what he was playing in that song and seeing that video was a forehead-smacking moment. Once I realised he was playing in open G and not standard guitar tuning, it took me about twenty minutes to learn how to play it.

I struggled for decades to work out what he was playing in that song and seeing that video was a forehead-smacking moment. Once I realised he was playing in open G and not standard guitar tuning, it took me about twenty minutes to learn how to play it.
When I bought the Meat Is Murder sheet music book, I looked at The Headmaster Ritual and thought - you've got to be f***ing kidding me - those chords either don't exist or are impossible - all the chords were trancsribed for the first 3/4 frets, nowhere else, and it was a mess - technically string for string correct, but not as played. Then...when you realise that it's in Open E, it explains why the transcriber had so much trouble. I recently got the Radiohead Complete guitar book, and they don't fall into that trap, they give it all exactly as played, which is a hell of a relief, liberating, and wonderful to play.

When I bought the Meat Is Murder sheet music book, I looked at The Headmaster Ritual and thought - you've got to be f***ing kidding me - those chords either don't exist or are impossible - all the chords were trancsribed for the first 3/4 frets, nowhere else, and it was a mess - technically string for string correct, but not as played. Then...when you realise that it's in Open E, it explains why the transcriber had so much trouble. I recently got the Radiohead Complete guitar book, and they don't fall into that trap, they give it all exactly as played, which is a hell of a relief, liberating, and wonderful to play.
I learned The Headmaster Ritual from that very same book back in the 1980s and I remember thinking something similar. For the record, Meat is Murder and Stretch Out and Wait are the other open tuning songs (so far as I know.)

Who called him a backstabber?

Maybe Morrissey and Marr might think Joyce is that or the equivalent though.

I’m a huge Marr fan, and if anyone calls him a backstabber, well they’re
gonna have to deal with me putting them in their place!

The third post hits the nail on the head.

:rolleyes:

JR nobody trusts a 60 yr with tats and a wig FFS:censored:
you are old enough now to know this
look how smoothly he glommed that suco prize away from the cribs:blushing:

I guess it's out of some misguided "loyalty" to Morrissey. As in if you're a true Morrissey fan than you must hate and belittle Johnny - it's bogus. Ironically when Morrissey has spoken of Johnny... it's with fondness, sadness and sometimes even remorse, it's never with the kind of toxic vitriol that you see here.

:rolleyes:

didnt :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: want to kill everybody in the planet by having a comet come
flying and explode into us? decimating humans and innocent creatures?:mad:
all because he was dystopic over some chick and her dumb guitar.:blushing:

skinny bots love him only because they are ordered to do so FFS:straightface:

It’s the cult of the Mozbot. They somehow think that by disparaging Marr they are exalting Moz. They can’t believe that a genius like Marr can also be thoughtful, kind and intelligent. They have backed the wrong horse so to speak and have to justify Morrissey’s paranoia and ill-received pronouncements by putting down his opposite. They exist in a world where meanness and cruelty is a virtue. You’ll see in the responses to this comment.

You've got a nerve since all you're doing is using Marr to put Morrissey down.

I don’t think Marr is Morrissey’s ‘opposite’ as you call him. Are you saying that Marr is different or even lesser than Morrissey? How dare you! They are both great!

🤒

Barnaby drink your metamucil and quit trying to imitate Fake C FFS!😐
(its the old crank Barnaby evennow:crazy:)
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is a :frogface: not a horse FFS! whats going on at the old folk home🤒

Hilarious how the Mozbots immediately responded to this, feeling attacked. :lbf:

Hilarious how the Mozbots immediately responded to this, feeling attacked. :lbf:

🤒

Oy I forgot you were good buddies with Barnaby, 'inventor' of the word "mozbot",
thats his claim to immortality, some twats invent dumb clicky :guitar: others invent the word "mozbots"
thats right peeps, Barnaby Evennow INVENTED the WORD MOZBOT!!! Moz PEEPS who
go to the MOZ FORUM are MOZBOTS:lbf:
(no name for the Le:frogface: peeps who go to the Le:frogface: forum because THERE IS NO SUCH FORUMQ!!):cool:
the GENIUS OF THE OLD FOLK home, Barnaby.....

THE MOZBOTS ARE INVADING MOZ SOLO!!!!!! CALL THE ROBOT!!!🤖
HURRY UP BEFORE THE COMET BLOWS UP THE EARTH!!!!🥸

Dumb🤐
and
Dramatic:drama:
the Le:frogface: trolls seem to go thru life.o_O

Back
Top Bottom