Why I'll be voting for the BNP

Tito

European elections are coming up on June 4th. i'll be giving my vote to the British National Party.

the BNP usually gets mistaken for being a racist party. fair enough. uninformed people will think that. If the BNP should be charged with anything it's being too proud of their country.

The good thing about the proportional representation system that Europe has adopted is that it benefits the smaller parties, so the BNP have a good chance of getting a seat.

If those who are against the BNP don't vote, it's as good as a vote FOR the BNP, as I can assure you all those for the BNP will vote.

This isn't about racism. I'm not a racist. I just love my country a lot and don't wanna see it go down as much as it has since migrants of every piss arsed country in the world have flocked here.

Hehehehe good effort, but I think it is just a little too obvious you are trolling eh, brah?! Better luck next time. :)

you not worth wasting time on.
Are you nearly brain dead or just a moron?
hopefully someone will put you out of your misery soon, after all people like you only respond to violence.

haha yeah, i better quit before i try to go along with it and just embarrass myself. more so.

reason for this thread was just to bring awareness to the European elections coming up, but i didn't realise there was already a thread about it.

but instead of saying "dont vote BNP" i thought i'd sound like a twat and try to explain why i'd vote for the BNP. PRETTY CLEVER AY...

anyway, for the record, i am a migrant living in the UK. believe it or not i love living in the country and would be absolutely shattered if i was told i couldnt live here anymore. ive given a lot to this country. i've serve yas drinks, taken away ya garbage, fixed your gardens (including that Red Dwarf writing fella, whatshisname Grant, i hope he dont vote BNP after the good treatment i gave to his rosebush), taught your kids, blah blah blah

this is not my country? says who?

865905obvioustrollsuper.jpg

since your inciting hatred or saying it ok.
you should be banned from this forum, I want you BANNED!!!
people go for a lot less

since your inciting hatred or saying it ok.
you should be banned from this forum, I want you BANNED!!!
people go for a lot less
:(

i'm hoping you didn't see my latest post and are just basing this on my first post. i dont wanna be banned. i havent even made 100 posts.

seriously though, if this were a serious thread, is it really ban worthy? maybe i wasnt inciting violence and was just really gullible to think the BNP had worthy causes?

anyway

sorry

friends?

Back
Top Bottom