Why is General Discussion so shit these days!?

The world doesn't work round you dear:p

Well, it's about time THAT changed...:p

That must be it.

Come to think of it, I'm rarely over there, either.

We may be on to something. :rolleyes:

Don't be coy my dear. we rarely if ever have verbal jousts over there. I don't like the fact that i have to scroll down for Off Topic.

This is my home...:)

Don't be coy my dear. we rarely if ever have verbal jousts over there. I don't like the fact that i have to scroll down for Off Topic.

This is my home...:)

I was agreeing with you, dearest. :p

I'm just asking.... what, you're not gonna say?

The lack of tone on the net can cause a loss of translation.:( I don't see the point in expanding my point. In my experience SLC posts go into 'Off topic' with other Morrissey related posts and Oscar Wilde goes into 'General', along with anti-Semite posts. Judge for yourself. Maybe my view isn't as valid as I'm not in the in crowd. Maybe I'm just bitter because as our respected Administrator thinks, I want to control the world.

The lack of tone on the net can cause a loss of translation.:( I don't see the point in expanding my point. In my experience SLC posts go into 'Off topic' with other Morrissey related posts and Oscar Wilde goes into 'General', along with anti-Semite posts. Judge for yourself. Maybe my view isn't as valid as I'm not in the in crowd. Maybe I'm just bitter because as our respected Administrator thinks, I want to control the world.

I was, in fact, just looking for conversation. I wasn't trying to pry or whatever

Heh. But I've been back since Friday night. Obviously that went unnoticed to some people. :D

How did your project/exam go?

Oh, I don't read all posts on here as I used to... :D
My exam went well (27 out 30), mainly because I answered all questions on the topic my project was about :D She didn't pay attention to the content of my corpora, so there's nothing really worth a thread.

Oh, I don't read all posts on here as I used to... :D
My exam went well (27 out 30), mainly because I answered all questions on the topic my project was about :D She didn't pay attention to the content of my corpora, so there's nothing really worth a thread.

That's too bad. :( But great job on the exam!

For the benefit of everyone else reading this, the judge ran some statistics on the lyrics of Smiths songs, and found, among other things, that "I" is the single most commonly-used word, even more often than "the" and "a". As if that's surprising. :D

That's too bad. :( But great job on the exam!

For the benefit of everyone else reading this, the judge ran some statistics on the lyrics of Smiths songs, and found, among other things, that "I" is the single most commonly-used word, even more often than "the" and "a". As if that's surprising. :D

:eek: So what you're saying is that Morrissey is self-centered? Well I never!

I don't go in there often, but I think it needs more structure. I mean, it's kind of like Off Topics but not...They should merge and see how it works out. The people in General Convo can ignore our game playing and maybe it will get frinkier, who can tell?:D

Tags
awesome complaint dull general discussion moaning sex shit
Back
Top Bottom