Why is General Discussion so shit these days!?

theneverplayedsymphony

The World's Forgotten Boy
Has anybody noticed how dull it's gotten? I don't even bother with it anymore!
Any ideas why it's shit!?

Solo is now 11 years old, many topics are discussed before, people come and go.
You're around less than a year that explains your frustration.

You can make some effort to post interesting topics in order to generate good debate.

When some news of new single/album are announced it will get busier.

Last edited:
Solo is now 11 years old, many topics are discussed before, people come and go.
You're around less than a year that explains your frustration.

You can make some effort to post interesting topics in order to generate good debate.

When some news of new single/album are announced it will get busier.

Of course, but if they were discussed before, surely discussing them again when people have forgotten them could do no harm? Tis true that I could post something, but I've never been good at the ideas part.

hahaha If you're bored, you're boring?:o
this is why I take to amusing myself;) always have done:(
(...while waiting for proper amusement, of course...)

mmmm

Because all the interesting people stay in off topic.

Generally speaking, it's very hard to keep talking about particular subject (Morrissey/Smiths) all the time.

There are two kind of people around here: only interested in talk about Morrissey/Smiths and people enjoy talking about any subjects.

That's why off-topic is more lively and busier than general discussion.

Re: Actually

Off-topic is always like this!
Get on with it. :D

I'm trying, but I'm on dial up whilst I'm awaiting having broadband installed in my new flat, so waiting for the pages to load is making me grumpy.

ps. i do like you hatfull, we should ressurect the BB thread. :)

I'm trying, but I'm on dial up whilst I'm awaiting having broadband installed in my new flat, so waiting for the pages to load is making me grumpy.

ps. i do like you hatfull, we should ressurect the BB thread. :)
hahahaha! Thanks! :) Karin dug it up the other day (and there's always the Russell Brand thread... :D )

hahahaha! Thanks! :) Karin dug it up the other day (and there's always the Russell Brand thread... :D )

I saw Russell (with Dermot!) watching Morrissey at Wireless. I took a sneaky pic of him and he got all annoyed. I still love him though! :D
I'll post the pic in the RB thread when I've got my broadband... I'll be here all night if I try and do it now..

I saw Russell (with Dermot!) watching Morrissey at Wireless. I took a sneaky pic of him and he got all annoyed. I still love him though! :D
I'll post the pic in the RB thread when I've got my broadband... I'll be here all night if I try and do it now..
yay! (you know he wasn't really annoyed, but secretly pleased at the attention ;) :D )

Tags
awesome complaint dull general discussion moaning sex shit
Back
Top Bottom