Wild Beasts

I gave a listen to all the tracks posted here. I'm VERY intrigued by Hayden's voice. But for me, the musical arrangement left a bit to be desired. It just sounds very bland to me, and I feel like there's an opportunity being missed with a voice like Hayden's to make something a bit more elegant than this. Again, just my opinion. Perhaps I'll check out there new album and see if there's anything in that I like. The melody in "Albatross" isn't bad.

I think they're very promising. can't wait to hear the new single. Touring in May, small venues

I think they're very promising. can't wait to hear the new single. Touring in May, small venues

I've seen them live previously - good live band. Looking forward to these dates (and they're not expensive to see - bonus)

I've seen them live previously - good live band. Looking forward to these dates (and they're not expensive to see - bonus)

Yeh just bought two tix for one of the dates, its a lot easier than getting Moz tickets! Ticketmaster loving me today.

Saw these before they were signed in Night and Day, Manchester. Knew they would be successful. Seen them since and they are one of the best live acts going. Well worth going to see live.

Back
Top Bottom