Will Johnny Marr's 'Call the Comet' outsell Morrissey's 'Low in High School?'

How many copies do you think Call the Comet will shift in week 1 (UK)?

• Total voters
WOW even MOZ is on SIRE according to that list:laughing:

Drama J is on New Voodoo which is Drama J:laughing: thats why he wont get dropped after selling 8 ooo copies of CALL THE COMET:drama:
what a fiasco for Drama Jdoh:

Your username keeps me thinking of the song with the same title with swedish indie legends Popsicle. The titles for many of their songs were names and words that did not mean what most people in Sweden thought they meant and they did that as a joke.

Hey, I wasn't aware of this song, but it sounds really great. That's what makes this site a cool place!
I took my username from the Belle & Sebastian song on their "Are you feeling sinister" album and because our friend Morrissey is born in May, wanted to have something slightly better than being an anon even if I don't come to this site every day.

Hey, I wasn't aware of this song, but it sounds really great. That's what makes this site a cool place!
I took my username from the Belle & Sebastian song on their "Are you feeling sinister" album and because our friend Morrissey is born in May, wanted to have something slightly better than being an anon even if I don't come to this site every day.
And now you ruined it by mentioning B&S or BS as I prefer to call that "band"-

LOL

This is when swedish indie was born, summer of 1992.

Morrissey of course played the Hultsfred Festival over 10 years later and of course said Hultsfred with a voice sounding like a nazi officer or even Hitler himself.

Made me LOL.

And now you ruined it by mentioning B&S or BS as I prefer to call that "band"-

LOL
Some of their later "electro-disco-influenced" output veers indeed closer to BS.
But I liked their early stuff. Sorry to disappoint you.

Nope. Debut at number 7, then drops to 48 in a week.
Screenshot_20180701-173916_Chrome.jpg

Just to put some context to my comment about the money is in touring nowadays - this is what New Orders lawyer said after settling the Peter Hook court case

New Order's lawyer David Casement argued that the band's formation of a new company was "completely reasonable" and that Hook's lawsuit was "completely misconceived." The band has earned approximately $11.75 million in the past four years, and the amount of that owed to Hook is what the lawsuit boils down to. In that period they released one album - Music Complete

New Order's lawyer David Casement argued that the band's formation of a new company was "completely reasonable" and that Hook's lawsuit was "completely misconceived." The band has earned approximately $11.75 million in the past four years, and the amount of that owed to Hook is what the lawsuit boils down to. In that period they released one album - Music Complete
That's not just touring, though. A band like NO (or the Smiths for that matter) will still earn a lot from its back catalogue.

Moz's next album won't be dropping out of the top ten in its second week.

Nope. Debut at number 7, then drops to 48 in a week. View attachment 44881

WOOOOOOAA!!!! DROPPING LIKE A BOMB the COMET into the MUSICAL ABYSS!!:drama:

what do I read> do I read Warner Brothers? LOL NOOOOOOOO
it says NEW VOODOO RECORDS AKA :frogface:

who cares what the NEW ORDER lawyers have to say>LOL:cowface:

New Order lawyers LOL a couple of walkabouts off the street.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom