Will Math Tinder ever come back to Morrissey-solo?

Will Math Tinder ever come back to morrissey-solo forum boards?

• Yes

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Who the hell is Math Tinder?

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Who is Math Tinder? Is it some sorta secret thing, like Kaiser Soze?

I had a look at that thread and it disgusted me. People who are so blatant and in-your-face about their sex lives annoy me. It's so attention-seeking.

I had a look at that thread and it disgusted me. People who are so blatant and in-your-face about their sex lives annoy me. It's so attention-seeking.

I don't expect anyone to belive me, but I 100% agree.

It should be a close friend or lover/partner thing.
Maybe even NOT close friend, but I'll let that 'slip in' I suppose :)

Anyway, who gives a shit about MT should be there.......

I don't expect anyone to belive me, but I 100% agree.

It should be a close friend or lover/partner thing.
Maybe even NOT close friend, but I'll let that 'slip in' I suppose :)

Anyway, who gives a shit about MT should be there.......

oh i do. sometimes such a full detail is a bit bizzarre just showing off.

mt is before my time anyway.

I'm like that to, I often get up and leave the room when one of my friends starts bragging about doing something which millions of people do every day. They act as if they are the only people to have ever done it. :rolleyes:

I'm like that to, I often get up and leave the room when one of my friends starts bragging about doing something which millions of people do every day. They act as if they are the only people to have ever done it. :rolleyes:
prop haven't anyway.

They have, it's common knowledge, just some of them choose to go on about it constantly. I would add my two cents to the conversation, but I don't like broadcasting my private life about. :D

Agreed (though I see nothing outrageously in-your-face about this particular quote of Math so I guess you were reffering to other people's posts which I was too lazy to read)

Don't know if she'll ever come back (she was also before my time) but I guess I'll be asking myself the same question once people who's posts I like decide to call it quits (given I don't do it before them)

so basically this thread has established many here are sexually repressed?

Why talk about sex?

Why push your vegetarian life, so blatantly and in your face?

Why talk about politics?

Really, go get laid people. Celibacy isn't fashionable anymore.

;) ;)

Why talk about sex?

Why talk about politics?

;) ;)

im celibate when im not having sex
when i am
i am not
so
now i shall calculate the % i have been celibate and not
next
the % vegetarian and not
next2
'policitical'? & not

:confused:

ps:where is puddle?
:D

Why talk about sex?

Why talk about politics?

;) ;)

I wouldn't know, ask someone who actually knows what "sexually repressed" means.

Yes, I agree why talk about sex, if sex was oral I'd get a U.

I don't push my vegetarianism into my own face, unless you mean food, in that case you would correct because that's how the human body functions.

Politics is everywhere, your decision to make a post is a political discussion, politics is all about choices, not just about Governments and leglislation.

It's not as simple as getting laid, some people find sex incredibly off putting, some people choose to have sexual intercourse with someone they consider special. Some people have other things in life to do than spend their days having sex. It's a funny old world.

In your face veggie sex!

:) /:mad:

the crowd seems divided on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom