will NYC happen?

e72a687a0f2b954ed49ac0b2d9750627.jpg

Here is a snapshot of the future....

I think you have it via the link provided above to the NY Times. I suppose you can wait until Fox News decides to put its spin on things....

So far no emails from Ticketbastard!

I think you have it via the link provided above to the NY Times. I suppose you can wait until Fox News decides to put its spin on things....

So far no emails from Ticketbastard!
there is no one answering their calls and live chat is off. I think to Contact American Express

How on earth is London still going ahead?

It'll be empty.

May as well get the last shows in before the ban. It could be a long time before everything that gets cancelled gets rescheduled.

And it'll be another bit of drama in his future biographies - Moz gigs during a pandemic.

But - Wembley is probably the end of the tour & everything will get pushed back.

And it'll be another bit of drama in his future biographies - Moz gigs during a pandemic.

Its fitting I suppose. Morrissey was at one time quite, infectious....

Edit: Allow me to clarify: I was referencing his music and showmanship, not any form of STD.

Last edited:
no travel to and from europe after this friday. is morrissey in the US right now? im hoping he cancels, the people i was supposed to go with are bailing due to the virus. seems like between now and the 20th, the city might ban large gatherings, but who knows. ive got 3 tickets i dont want to lose money on. if i do go, ive got two floor tickets for the hammerstein if anyone id interested and its not cancelled.
NYC declares state of emergency. NYS bans gatherings over 500 people. Looks like they will cxl.
Stay tuned

Its fitting I suppose. Morrissey was at one time quite, infectious....

Edit: Allow me to clarify: I was referencing his music and showmanship, not any form of STD.

?

The Mozvirus is incurable. It might occasionally lie dormant because it's in a mood...

The Apollo has enacted a half measure and cancelled 'theater-produced public programs' - unhelpfully, no gig information. It would be nice for people to get more than scraps of information - I guess the venues just don't know.

20200313_005606.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The Apollo has enacted a half measure and cancelled 'theater-produced public programs' - unhelpfully, no gig information. It would be nice for people to get more than scraps of information - I guess the venues just don't know.

View attachment 55076

Regards,
FWD.

The venues all put up their hands and leave it to the promoters on cancellations. At least that's what the folks at the Manhattan Center responsible for the Hammerstein Ballroom said more or less. I suppose that's the mechanism that frees up a venue from certain liabilities.

On a separate note, the Apollo Theater and African Film Festival’s Africa Now! concert featuring Oumou Sangaré on Saturday, April 4 at 8pm has been postponed until the fall! Hallelujah!

the Governor of NY stated in a press conference banning large gatherings venues, of 500+ capacity. It's already official so Why doesnt Hammerstein, Apollo, and Ticketmaster just make the official announcement?

the Governor of NY stated in a press conference banning large gatherings venues, of 500+ capacity. It's already official so Why doesnt Hammerstein, Apollo, and Ticketmaster just make the official announcement?

Exactly!

It's all to do with money.

If Morrissey cancels, he'll probably lose money.

If the venue cancel, they lose money.

Morrissey/any artist is probably happy to just wait until the decision is made by the venue.

Exactly!

It's all to do with money.

If Morrissey cancels, he'll probably lose money.

If the venue cancel, they lose money.

Morrissey/any artist is probably happy to just wait until the decision is made by the venue.
Doesn't anyone have insurance?

Back
Top Bottom