Will Sister Steve Ever Post A Positive Thread, Thread

mbb321

Deano
Discuss please...

My own experience, she always seems to be nasty to me. I believe this is due to the repressed love she holds for me, and other members of the Events forum.

I like Sister Steve, she is northern, she likes Russell and drinking and she's offered to take me to a strip club next time I'm oop North. So there!

I like Sister Steve, she is northern, she likes Russell and drinking and she's offered to take me to a strip club next time I'm oop North. So there!

I seconded!

I also look forward to see all of you guys from Manchester in August's JJ's book launch bash. :)

See Deano..you can shurrup. It's only you I'm negative towards, and for good reason! I'm actually quite a cheerful soul most of the time!

Well, having seen some of the piccies from nights out, i think you look like good fun.

So another rejection, another thread about a woman with, it would seem with impeccable taste. That would not to touch you with a ten foot pole!

May be it's time for a little maturity, Mr Deano.:)

Oh for the love of Boz.

So another rejection, another thread about a woman with, it would seem with impeccable taste. That would not to touch you with a ten foot pole!

May be it's time for a little maturity, Mr Deano.:)

Sorry, i think you are getting mixed up, i've been down the neck of Steve on more than one occasion. Plus, this thread was meant to be a LARF, something you southerners don't seem to grasp. This is why i placed it in the events forum, as with the move, obviously a few nob heads come out of the woodwork to spoil the humour behind it :)

All hail the Events Forum!

she gets on my tits too.

I'm waiting for the July 1st effect to come in to play, let the nico-rage begin! :)

love

Grim

It's ok..I don't intend to leave the house for the next couple of months, I am just going to stay in my house and smoke myself to death until I get my plans together to move to another country with better smoking policies :)

Back
Top Bottom