Will The Smiths ever reform?

Has there been any pics of Morrissey and Marr together after The Smiths? or any recent pics?

Mozzer should invest in a gastric band before it's even a vague possibility. If they set foot on a stage this evening it would look like Marr had teamed up with his Dad.

Mozzer should invest in a gastric band before it's even a vague possibility. If they set foot on a stage this evening it would look like Marr had teamed up with his Dad.
WTF?!:crazy:are you blind?!!Morrissey looks great!!

Ha! Too much Yoshinoya? Is he eating too much wonder soup? Lay off the beef bowls sir Pimp?

I say: Yes!!

There is a promoter out there, that would offer them a buttload of dough to reform. When that happens, they will. Not all four of them, as Maurice put it so eloquently(they hate Joyce), I do believe that Marr and Morrissey will get together sometime & "reunite" to the delightment of fans. I dont buy/believe reports about them being offered $75 million to do it, as NO ONE would turn that down. I do believe for the right amount of dough(around $80-$100 million)...for ONLY one tour...it will happen. Thats just MO though(again, not w/Joyce, but possibly Rourke).

Crazy as it seems, I'm sticking by it.

They already were offered a shitload of money to reunite for a tour (or was it even just to play at a festival, I can't remember) and they turned it down. It's not about the money, it's way more complicated than that.

Smiths — Never.
Moz&Marr — I hope so, and think it might happen. Although I honestly hope it would be to write new material together, rather than just play Smiths-songs.

Never, never, never........

Morrissey would bite Johnny Marr or maybe bark.
At least one of those things:thumb:

Or even worse, just not speak to him at all......

Tags
the smiths
Back
Top Bottom