Will The Smiths get inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame ?

Will The Smiths get inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame ?

• yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
Will The Smiths get inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame ? Is it gonna happen someday ?

2wfogaw.jpg

Last edited:
No.
Bands that make it into the Hall have fans that actually care. Smiths fans are some of the most apathetic, least rapid, dispassionate, fans on earth. There are numerous examples of fanbases who essentially willed their bands into the Hall. Smiths fans talk a good game but it's hollow inside. I guess that's part of the paralysis and the perks of being Wallflowers.

Morrissey & Smiths fans are best summed up as follows

"and if a fight broke out here tonight, you'd be the first away because you're that type"

They would only get in if the organisers felt that Morrissey and Marr would attend the ceremony.

They will be kept out this time, until Morrissey and Marr's attitudes soften.

No.
Bands that make it into the Hall have fans that actually care. Smiths fans are some of the most apathetic, least rapid, dispassionate, fans on earth. There are numerous examples of fanbases who essentially willed their bands into the Hall. Smiths fans talk a good game but it's hollow inside. I guess that's part of the paralysis and the perks of being Wallflowers.

No they just dont care about the shit hall of fame or other dumb ass awards.

One day. They'll be inducted as a legacy act at the least once all the principals are in the ground.

Either it will happen sooner than later or the Hall will forget about them.

No.
There are numerous examples of fanbases who essentially willed their bands into the Hall.

Sure, we could twist the H.O.F.'s arm. Start a petition, get thousands of signatures, etc. I'm just saying without an organized campaign I don't see it happening. That's all. If you take that to be "apathy" - well I'll just leave it there.

Back
Top Bottom