Win Mike Joyce's Queen Is Dead Platinum Disc

Raising money for the Back On Track charity

full

Excerpt:

A message from Mike:
"Hi folks, I’d like to invite you to be in with a chance of owning a unique piece of music memorabilia whilst also helping a charity I am involved with. I’ve been working with Back on Track for the last few years and I’m taking this opportunity to try and generate some much needed funding for the people they support in Manchester. Every penny that is raised from this venture will go towards the fantastic work that the charity does.

So here’s the story... I’ve been invited By Tim Burgess to play 'The Queen is Dead’ in its entirety at his now infamous Listening Parties and that was the catalyst to attempt to raise some money to coincide with the event.

The platinum disc was presented to me by Warner’s Music. It’s an extremely rare piece of music memorabilia and as such, it’s virtually impossible to quantify what it’s worth as this is the very first time such a unique item has ever been offered to the public, and it could be yours…for just £5!

I decided that it would be a better idea to have a raffle rather than an auction as it means that everyone who buys a ticket has a chance of owning it. Of course you can buy as many tickets as you wish and you just need to make a donation on this page. I can sign the disc to the winner and it will come with a signed letter of authenticity. Good Luck folks, and many thanks for helping."

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just three more days left of this RAFFLE for the chance for only FIVE POUNDS to win a very rare GENUINE platinum disc presented by WARNER MUSIC / RHINO to Mike Joyce for the Queen is Dead album . ALL proceeds go to the amazing Back On Track charity who help those less fortunate than SOME of the petty whingers on here. The winner of the RAFFLE will be drawn by the charity with TWO INDEPENDENT witnesses. You can still enter here and HELP others .. yep think that covers all expected snides... https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/queenisdeadplatinumdisc

🤒
TWO INDEPENDENT WITNESSES? :lbf:

who will they be Skinny and FHead?
there needs to be an auction for the 2 independent witnesses first. and on FB video so it can be eyeballed to be on the up and upo_O everthing broadcast with wide angle lens so we can scan all the perps in the vecinity.
AND an auction to see who pick the winning number. whoever actually selects the number from the show box needs to have a scarf over the eyes so he wont be able to notice and markings on the auction slips🤒

RAFFLE - a means of raising money by selling numbered tickets, one or some of which are subsequently drawn at random, the holder or holders of such tickets winning a prize. Not to be confused with an auction.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

The raffle means the disc will end up in the hands of a genuine fan rather than auctioning it off to the highest bidder . The raffle ends on 13th September . https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/queenisdeadplatinumdisc

it’s quite possible that the lucky winner may be neither ‘genuine’ or a ‘fan’ that will win this only with the intention of making a bigger buck on eBay,etc ?

or is there some kind of screening process I’m not aware of?

it’s quite possible that some lucky winner may be neither ‘genuine’ or a ‘fan’ that will win this only with the intention of making a bigger buck on eBay,etc ?

or is there some kind of screening process I’m not aware of?
even a genuine fan can do that.. i know of "genuine" fans who have sold things because the value is so high.. from what i know from the charity the raffle is as all raffles .. if you buy a ticket you have a chance .. if someone buys 2 they have twice the chance .. but its still better than an auction and this sitting on the wall in Hard Rock Cafe or the likes .. but it certainly wont go to the highest bidder because such a thing doesn't exist

FH, what are the chances Ordinary Criminal 'winning' this item? :blushing:
you seem unwilling to reveal the procedure as to the allocation of the winning ticket for this auction.🤒

who are these shadowy ticket selectors?:mad:

Auction - a public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder.

Raffle - a means of raising money by selling numbered tickets, one or some of which are subsequently drawn at random, the holder or holders of such tickets winning a prize

Charity - an organization set up to provide help and raise money for those in need.

Ignoramus - an ignorant or stupid person.

:rolleyes:

FH everybody knows what an auction is FFSo_O
you continue to evade🤒

who are these mysterious and unnamed 'winning ticket selectors'?:confused:
will we know the winner by looking at Ordinary Criminal Scam FB page?:mad:

will the so called 'winner' selected by these shadowy 'ticket selectors' put the 'won item' the very next day on ebay?:(

Funny how a judge, and then another one on appeal didn't agree with your analysis. I'd say you've got a great future in law.
Judgement was purely on (ancient) law, not ethics

The winner should auction it and give those proceeds to charity too. Or a second raffle.

Auction - a public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder.

Raffle - a means of raising money by selling numbered tickets, one or some of which are subsequently drawn at random, the holder or holders of such tickets winning a prize

Charity - an organization set up to provide help and raise money for those in need.

Ignoramus - an ignorant or stupid person.

He's a troll and you're feeding him.The sad prick has no like outside of this forum so just leave him to it like everyone else does.

BBC description of a troll - Trolls are people who leave intentionally provocative or offensive messages on the internet in order to get attention.

He's a troll and you're feeding him.The sad prick has no like outside of this forum so just leave him to it like everyone else does.

BBC description of a troll - Trolls are people who leave intentionally provocative or offensive messages on the internet in order to get attention.
the thing is its me provoking ... its actually too easy wind him up .. drip feeding .. a drip

the thing is its me provoking ... its actually too easy wind him up .. drip feeding .. a drip

Ah ok, get your thinking. The moron spends hours on this site posting shite and gets a couple of responses every couple of weeks. It's strange way to live your life, reckon something pretty shit must have happened to him during his childhood. He tends to like calling ex members of The Smiths unflattering names, so maybe he was called nasty names when he was young.

🤒
this auction has just gone from bad to worse with the expected appearance of surface-the skinny simpleton dupe:blushing:

every shady character seems to have a piece of this auction:mad:
skinny, FH Mike, Ordinary C, and bringing up the 'rear', the wee baldy log in, 'surface':mad:

what is the procedure in order to retrieve ones fiver?🤒

"Offensive messages" sounds like members Radis Noir and Verso's posts to others. Sad.

Mike Joyce is scamming people I think
certainly looks that way .. Raffling off a disc he was given by Warners/Rhino for charity.. the git has only raised over £16000 for people less fortunate than others.. i mean he should have flogged it on ebay and kept all the money himself .. what a rotten sod ...

That's got to be one of the shittier comments I've read on here in a while. Are you really so desperate for attention that you would post something nonsensically stupid?
i am enjoying the comments ... they just go to prove the old adage is correct... " it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt "... these idiots are their own worst enemy ha

i am enjoying the comments ... they just go to prove the old adage is correct... " it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt "... these idiots are their own worst enemy ha
It used to be that people would be embarrassed to be seen to be stupid. Not any more, it would seem.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom