Win tickets for Morrissey play: 'Thorn' at Salford Arts Theatre (and play details)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
THORN IS BACK IN SALFORD

Thorn by Tim Keogh
Thursday 19th - Saturday 21st April
Salford Arts Theatre £10/£8

Thorn, the play based on the early life of Morrissey, arrives back in Salford for three nights starting 19th April, after its acclaimed debut at last year's GM Fringe. To celebrate, we have two free tickets to give away. Ian Leslie previews the play and kickstarts the comp.

Excerpt:
"Thorn finds a youthful Moz craving self-expression, but ultimately being frustrated by the small-mindedness of many of those who surround him. The puerile, aggressive nature of his own father, teachers and fellow pupils lead Mozza to look elsewhere for a kindred spirit. It proved highly relatable as Tim recalls; "The highlight for me occurred after the first show when a young man in his twenties asked me if I was the writer. I feared the worst, but he gave me the biggest hug ever and thanked me for 'writing his life'."

http://www.salfordstar.com/article.asp?id=4418

Follow the above link to book tickets or to enter the simple competition (closes 7th April).

Regards,
FWD.

THORN IS BACK IN SALFORD

Thorn by Tim Keogh
Thursday 19th - Saturday 21st April
Salford Arts Theatre £10/£8

Thorn, the play based on the early life of Morrissey, arrives back in Salford for three nights starting 19th April, after its acclaimed debut at last year's GM Fringe. To celebrate, we have two free tickets to give away. Ian Leslie previews the play and kickstarts the comp.

Excerpt:
"Thorn finds a youthful Moz craving self-expression, but ultimately being frustrated by the small-mindedness of many of those who surround him. The puerile, aggressive nature of his own father, teachers and fellow pupils lead Mozza to look elsewhere for a kindred spirit. It proved highly relatable as Tim recalls; "The highlight for me occurred after the first show when a young man in his twenties asked me if I was the writer. I feared the worst, but he gave me the biggest hug ever and thanked me for 'writing his life'."

http://www.salfordstar.com/article.asp?id=4418

Follow the above link to book tickets or to enter the simple competition (closes 7th April).

Regards,
FWD.
So it is ''This is England'' the play?

Back
Top Bottom