World Peace tracks missing on iTunes download

butley

I bought the deluxe World Peace album on iTunes and now I can’t get the complete album when I play it on my new phone. About a third of the tracks are missing.

I bought the deluxe World Peace album on iTunes and now I can’t get the complete album when I play it on my new phone. About a third of the tracks are missing.

It's been removed from iTunes, butley. Spotify too. Get it off YouTube or this site.

iTunes sucks. I had the bad idea of buying the re-issued Southpaw Grammar on iTunes. Same experience, 1/3 of the tracks are now missing and it are the additional tracks that went missing, so I am left with the 8 tracks that featured on the original CD which I still have. That was a miserable experience.

It’s on Apple Music if you purchased it when it was released.

But it just shows that you don't become an owner of the music that you buy on iTunes, unlike the music you buy on a CD or vinyl. That bothers me

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Thanks everyone. I have the deluxe cd but it’s annoying the tracks are slowly being deleted by Apple.

Thanks everyone. I have the deluxe cd but it’s annoying the tracks are slowly being deleted by Apple.
They’re doing you a favor if one of the tracks they deleted is “Kick The Bride Down The Aisle”.

Last edited:
They’re doing you a favor if one of the tracks they deleted is “Kick The Bride Down The Aisle”.

That's a great track. Pretty funny too!

Kick the bride down the aisle
Look at that cow [pause :grinning:] in the field
It knows more than your bride knows now

That's a great track. Pretty funny too!

Kick the bride down the aisle
Look at that cow [pause :grinning:] in the field
It knows more than your bride knows now

I think that is probably his worst-ever lyric, right there.

It's certainly his most misogynistic.
Let's face it, he was working towards it for quite a number of years.
"Another man, he takes her hand, A smile lights up her stupid face"
"How can you stay with a fat girl who'll say, Would you like to marry me? And if you like you can buy the ring."
"Lamenting policewomen, policemen, silly women, tax men, uniformed whores"

Let's face it, he was working towards it for quite a number of years.
"Another man, he takes her hand, A smile lights up her stupid face"
"How can you stay with a fat girl who'll say, Would you like to marry me? And if you like you can buy the ring."
"Lamenting policewomen, policemen, silly women, tax men, uniformed whores"
Well he has a go at males too. If he praised men and denigrated women then the misogyny claim might have more credibility. Look at the kicking he gives men on the same album.

My purchase of WP is still on my itunes ( deluxe version)

Luckily the MeToo people seem to have exhausted themselves of late to worry to much about Morrissey’s lyrics. But perhaps more likely they “don’t do well with humor”.

Back
Top Bottom