Worst Morrissey/Smiths covers on YouTube Part III

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Projection.

I’m aware. Glad you’re well versed on sex change practices. Looked into it much, fren?

I reject it. Do something about it.

Cope.

Seething. I would crush your aspie mushskull like a grape.

I’m from Virginia.
>Projection
Cope. You were just talking about sending your ass pics to that drunk, Scottish retard. He was so kind as to share one of them with me:
7elraa4r9l431.jpg

>I’m aware. Glad you’re well versed on sex change practices. Looked into it much, fren?
No. Funnily enough, I happen to find you people disgusting. The only reason I know what your "operation" entails is 4chan. And thanks for admitting that you had the surgery. I truly am sorry that you have to continually dilate yourself, fren.

>I reject it.
Rejection is one thing, but rejection from a fool is cruel.

>Do something about it.
Unlike you, I happen to know that I'm a gentleman. I would only "do something about it" if you initiated conflict. In which case, pic related would happen.
1578401231543.jpg

>Cope
Seething.

>Seething.
Cope.

>I would crush your aspie mushskull like a grape.
The only thing involving you that gets crushed is your sphincter. Now stop tormenting me, and get back to fellating Tyrone, degenerate tranny.

>I’m from Virginia.
You were born in Virginia, but you're ethnically Middle Eastern. As much as you're likely ashamed by this, it's the truth. Now please go back, fren. "We don't need you!" as based Morrissey says.

>Projection
Cope. You were just talking about sending your ass pics to that drunk, Scottish retard. He was so kind as to share one of them with me:
7elraa4r9l431.jpg

>I’m aware. Glad you’re well versed on sex change practices. Looked into it much, fren?
No. Funnily enough, I happen to find you people disgusting. The only reason I know what your "operation" entails is 4chan. And thanks for admitting that you had the surgery. I truly am sorry that you have to continually dilate yourself, fren.

>I reject it.
Rejection is one thing, but rejection from a fool is cruel.

>Do something about it.
Unlike you, I happen to know that I'm a gentleman. I would only "do something about it" if you initiated conflict. In which case, pic related would happen.
1578401231543.jpg

>Cope
Seething.

>Seething.
Cope.

>I would crush your aspie mushskull like a grape.
The only thing involving you that gets crushed is your sphincter. Now stop tormenting me, and get back to fellating Tyrone, degenerate tranny.

>I’m from Virginia.
You were born in Virginia, but you're ethnically Middle Eastern. As much as you're likely ashamed by this, it's the truth. Now please go back, fren. "We don't need you!" as based Morrissey says.

I’ll just skip wasting my time on all the bullshit and get to the point. You need me more than I need you, fren.

I’ll just skip wasting my time on all the bullshit and get to the point. You need me more than I need you, fren.
Aww, that's a shame. I was enjoying the back and forth. I haven't had one in a while. And why do you say this, fren? Is it because I'm autistic?

Oh. I see. Well I appreciate the concern, fren, but I have high-functioning autism. It's not like I'm a retard, as I said in your interview thread. But because you're looking out for me anyway, I'll renege on my retraction of the hug. Come here, fren
411-4118058_apu-apustaja-hug-hd-png-download.png

This is my first time seeing this thread...the old thread like this was great! :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Yeah, I mean, if people played along and didn’t try to turn everything into a retard shitfest, this thread could have been great too. But such is the state of this site.

Back
Top Bottom