Worst Morrissey song

Fake C

The Secret of Music is great. I guess California Son doesn't count since they'r not Morrissey songs. Kiss Me A Lot might be the one. The worst Morrissey song ever is definitely off of either WPINOYB or LIHS. The reason I think of that one is because I believe the nephew actually made a video for it?
It's one thing to have a forgettable song but to actually make a video for it sends the message that it's the best Morrissey can do and it's not. If it ever was he should quit.

^^^ I always loved Found Found Found.

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchbacked Smut Peddler
The Secret of Music is great. I guess California Son doesn't count since they'r not Morrissey songs. Kiss Me A Lot might be the one. The worst Morrissey song ever is definitely off of either WPINOYB or LIHS. The reason I think of that one is because I believe the nephew actually made a video for it?
It's one thing to have a forgettable song but to actually make a video for it sends the message that it's the best Morrissey can do and it's not. If it ever was he should quit.

^^^ I always loved Found Found Found.
I dig The Secret of Music too.

Silent Reader

On Timeout
  • This is Not Your Country
  • That's How People Grow Up
  • I Bury the Living (but I love it from "Funny how the war goes on...")
  • Who Will Protect Us From the Police?

Everything else I love, like or, at the very least, don't mind.
I like This is not your country, a great forgotten b-side.

Of course, the cowards scream racism but as per, they’re wrong.

Silent Reader

On Timeout
Seems like The Secret of Music is a lot more popular than I thought!

I remember being in the queue to see Morrissey on the ROTT tour & we were all discussing favourite/least favourite songs & one guy said he hated ‘Life is a Pigsty’. It went down like a lead balloon!!

skull

This is not your country, Black cloud, Ambitious outsiders, The youngest was the most loved, The bullfighter dies, Asian rut. These are all songs I really dislike.

M

Mandingo

Should have said I'm less keen on Sweaty Pies but that's a different story altogether 😳

Top Bottom