Worst possible Moz setlist

That's a tough one. I'd get a hot beverage with Quando, I think.

I would probably add KS to the list so I could get a feel for what it is like to be able to love everything that Morrissey has ever created. I mean that in the best of ways. Putting her and Brummie's thoughts together in my mind would probably make my head explode!

I would probably add KS to the list so I could get a feel for what it is like to be able to love everything that Morrissey has ever created. I mean that in the best of ways. Putting her and Brummie's thoughts together in my mind would probably make my head explode!
Honestly most of the people on here would probably be alright to share a drink with. I think in a case like KS, seeing other sides to her beyond Morrissey fandom would be interesting. Hi KS! Hope your ears aren't burning too badly.

Honestly most of the people on here would probably be alright to share a drink with. I think in a case like KS, seeing other sides to her beyond Morrissey fandom would be interesting. Hi KS! Hope your ears aren't burning too badly.

Something tells me she can take it. I think it is time for a taped round table conversation between fans of varying views towards his music is what is needed at this point. I would only ask for a metal detector be walked through prior to seating. ;)

1. Rifke
2. Countthree
3. Aztec Camera (G23 if AC is in rehab)

Interesting three as Rifke is one of the few posters here who I don't get on with very well. She is in the same vein as KS, but KS seems more playful, which I quite enjoy. You are quite the interesting character as well. I have read your posts and I enjoy reading posters who speak their minds. Countthree among them. Difficult picking just three. As there are people here who I find myself identifying with, but to meet those who feel like myself would be a bit like talking to myself. God that is boring!

Interesting three as Rifke is one of the few posters here who I don't get on with very well. She is in the same vein as KS, but KS seems more playful, which I quite enjoy. You are quite the interesting character as well. I have read your posts and I enjoy reading posters who speak their minds. Countthree among them. Difficult picking just three. As there are people here who I find myself identifying with, but to meet those who feel like myself would be a bit like talking to myself. God that is boring!
Time to take your meds claiming you enjoy me and my posts.

I think it would be a good side thread to list who the top three people you would like to meet most from this site and why. Mine would be:

1. Aztec Camera
2. Benny the British Butcher
3. Brummie Boy

They all interest me to no end, and at the end of the day I may be meeting one, two or three different people. Who knows. All I do know is that they have been here for quite some time and I have gotten to know and appreciate their contributions whether I agree with or even understand their posts. I quite like people who stir up the pot otherwise it gets quite sticky at the bottom.

More than Aztec's posts I love reading the re-posts trying to reason with him and his crazy musings like he even has a desire to be reasoned with. I am positive that I am an outlier here, but that is where I am most comfortable.
Interesting idea, evennow! I find Benny fascinating and very funny, and usually on the money with the points he makes - he just goes a bit further with them than most! I would love to know his back story because he has an encyclopedic knowledge of the Morrissey catalogue and has talked before about having a big collection of memorabilia. So he's obviously been a big fan. In fact I do sometimes wonder if he's known Morrissey at some point.

Aztec cracks me up when people don't get the joke and start protesting that Morrissey doesn't live in Malibu. I strongly suspect he's English and the whole thing is an elaborate wind-up.

That's a tough one. I'd get a hot beverage with Quando, I think.
Yes, I am convinced Quando would be genial company in almost any circumstance. All this is just the fantasy we weave around the bits of someone we can see on here, though. He might just be really good at hiding his darker traits. He might be an absolute arsehole. Only kidding, Quando!

None have been here for years, but I would have liked to meet "Worm", "Danny" and "Corrissey" in the past. As well as that guy who posted rarities and was "in the know", Mr. Reynolds?

Kiss me a lot
Kiss me a lot
Kiss me a lot
Kiss me a lot
Kiss me a lot
Kiss me a lot
Kiss me a lot
Kiss me a lot
Kiss me a lot
Kiss me a lot
Kiss me a lot

..not sure what to have for the encore tho, any ideas?

None have been here for years, but I would have liked to meet "Worm", "Danny" and "Corrissey" in the past. As well as that guy who posted rarities and was "in the know", Mr. Reynolds?

I don't remember the others, but I do remember Corrissey. I thought (she...I believe) was one of the great posters. Some may be gone, but others have picked up new logins to start fresh perhaps. Biggest respect to those who have remained themselves such as yourself throughout these many years. There are great new additions too.

Interesting idea, evennow! I find Benny fascinating and very funny, and usually on the money with the points he makes - he just goes a bit further with them than most! I would love to know his back story because he has an encyclopedic knowledge of the Morrissey catalogue and has talked before about having a big collection of memorabilia. So he's obviously been a big fan. In fact I do sometimes wonder if he's known Morrissey at some point.

Aztec cracks me up when people don't get the joke and start protesting that Morrissey doesn't live in Malibu. I strongly suspect he's English and the whole thing is an elaborate wind-up.

Both are very similar in that they rarely if ever respond to posts. They seem happy to express their own thoughts and opinions even if people take shots at them. It is difficult not to want to defend yourself, and to be completely honest, we both are sometimes taken up by "trying to prove our case."

It seems only natural to do so, but they are unnatural in this respect and I respect the fact that they stick to their own personas. Aztec and Benny wouldn't be who they are here if they were to engage in debate. It would ruin everything they have created. Whether anyone agrees with or likes what they post the point, if one can, is to enjoy their muses on Morrissey's lifestyle and concerts.

They are ultimately harmless, as are every other poster. No one here has Morrisssey's ear. He is him, and will continue to be so, which makes him such an enigma that to try and define him or explain his actions are futile at best.

Both are very similar in that they rarely if ever respond to posts. They seem happy to express their own thoughts and opinions even if people take shots at them. It is difficult not to want to defend yourself, and to be completely honest, we both are sometimes taken up by "trying to prove our case."

It seems only natural to do so, but they are unnatural in this respect and I respect the fact that they stick to their own personas. Aztec and Benny wouldn't be who they are here if they were to engage in debate. It would ruin everything they have created. Whether anyone agrees with or likes what they post the point, if one can, is to enjoy their muses on Morrissey's lifestyle and concerts.

They are ultimately harmless, as are every other poster. No one here has Morrisssey's ear. He is him, and will continue to be so, which makes him such an enigma that to try and define him or explain his actions are futile at best.
Jesus looks like Drew with a beard, long suffering Chelsea fan.

This is completely out of context and makes as little sense as I do. I bet Drew heard the roar from the United fans last night since he lives near the ground in Croydon.

I don't remember the others, but I do remember Corrissey. I thought (she...I believe) was one of the great posters. Some may be gone, but others have picked up new logins to start fresh perhaps. Biggest respect to those who have remained themselves such as yourself throughout these many years. There are great new additions too.

@Corrissey was fun. Other fine folks who have disappeared or gone underground:
@Comtesse, @cossy, @Detritus, @EPbabe, @The Cat's Mother, and @Vauxhall95.

Abiding: @Famous when dead , @Irregular Regular ...and y'self!

** All tagged for a "yoo-hoo" to receive due props.

@Corrissey was fun. Other fine folks who have disappeared or gone underground:
@Comtesse, @cossy, @Detritus, @EPbabe, @The Cat's Mother, and @Vauxhall95.

Abiding: @Famous when dead , @Irregular Regular ...and y'self!

** All tagged for a "yoo-hoo" to receive due props.

You are far too kind. But you are 100% correct about others who have been here through the dark years. The many years where nothing new came out. You yourself have been here since 1997. Wow! So many years have passed and happy upcoming 21st birthday...now you can drink to Morrissey ;) (U.S. drinking age reference)

I remember Cossy and Detritus very well. I am immediately drawn to those posters who have stuck it out all these many years, which is why I respect you for your contributions as well. Seasoned poster's thoughts hold the most weight for me, but still there are some green shoots here. So many new posters established in 2017 have made some great contributions. A few have posted about the "elders" holding a more nostalgic position towards his new music...GUILTY AS CHARGED! I am guilty, guilty for loving...the past and what his music meant to me.

Still time marches on, and one must stay open minded or else die with a copy of Viva Hate clutched to their chest. Nothing about his new music speaks to me, but it does for others, and that shows that he is still touching people in a way that speaks to them. His real true talent after all.

Last edited:
Jesus looks like Drew with a beard, long suffering Chelsea fan.

This is completely out of context and makes as little sense as I do. I bet Drew heard the roar from the United fans last night since he lives near the ground in Croydon.

This is a response to my post? Please realize that you are responding to an American that has no idea about "Drew" or "Chelsea fan" or "United" or "ground in Croydon."

This is a response to my post? Please realize that you are responding to an American that has no idea about "Drew" or "Chelsea fan" or "United" or "ground in Croydon."
Haha I know, sorry about that. Drew or Andrew is the solo member "swallow on the neck". He looks like the fifth member of Depeche Mode and suffers from dysmorphia and has a few kids here and there.

Crystal Palace have a ground in Croydon called Selleri Park, nah sorry Selhurst Park. They play in shirts that make them look like Barcelona but Messi would not wipe his arse with one.

Chelsea unlike United is an oil club like Manchester City and Chelsea and City have in common that they bought all their success with oil money after not having any kind of success in their entire history (apart from some trophy that is no longer handed out to any side).

There it is simple and clear as a freshly scrubbed acne face.

Back
Top Bottom