Worst possible Moz setlist

Haha I know, sorry about that. Drew or Andrew is the solo member "swallow on the neck". He looks like the fifth member of Depeche Mode and suffers from dysmorphia and has a few kids here and there.

Crystal Palace have a ground in Croydon called Selleri Park, nah sorry Selhurst Park. They play in shirts that make them look like Barcelona but Messi would not wipe his arse with one.

Chelsea unlike United is an oil club like Manchester City and Chelsea and City have in common that they bought all their success with oil money after not having any kind of success in their entire history (apart from some trophy that is no longer handed out to any side).

There it is simple and clear as a freshly scrubbed acne face.
His username is "Drew a swallow".

Haha I know, sorry about that. Drew or Andrew is the solo member "swallow on the neck". He looks like the fifth member of Depeche Mode and suffers from dysmorphia and has a few kids here and there.

Crystal Palace have a ground in Croydon called Selleri Park, nah sorry Selhurst Park. They play in shirts that make them look like Barcelona but Messi would not wipe his arse with one.

Chelsea unlike United is an oil club like Manchester City and Chelsea and City have in common that they bought all their success with oil money after not having any kind of success in their entire history (apart from some trophy that is no longer handed out to any side).

There it is simple and clear as a freshly scrubbed acne face.

Well my lord! I am a guy who refers to football as soccer :eek:

I am so far removed from the sport of football that you might as well write your post in Italian as I might understand it better :)

I am however intrigued by the love of this one particular sport held by so many others that move them to fighting over who has the best team. I can appreciate the love of a team like when my Philadelphia Eagles won our Super Bowl. But I wouldn't bash a Pittsburgh Steeler's fan (both Pennsylvania state teams) in the head at a game. For all the reserve of the English it seems picking sides at a football match could be life threatening!

Well my lord! I am a guy who refers to football as soccer :eek:

I am so far removed from the sport of football that you might as well write your post in Italian as I might understand it better :)

I am however intrigued by the love of this one particular sport held by so many others that move them to fighting over who has the best team. I can appreciate the love of a team like when my Philadelphia Eagles won our Super Bowl. But I wouldn't bash a Pittsburgh Steeler's fan (both Pennsylvania state teams) in the head at a game. For all the reserve of the English it seems picking sides at a football match could be life threatening!
I know!

You have a BBQ outside stadium and are all friends with one another to compensate for being at war with the rest of the world. If you think about it it makes sense that you don't have hooligans.

I bloody love Kit! That guitar riff is gorgeous. Agree with quite a lot of these, though.
so do I,how can anybody have it in their worst setlist,would love to hear a clear version of it.

If he keeps changing the lyrics so that no one can sing along, it could lead to the worst setlist. Something like:

1) Everyday is Like Quando
2) The First of the Quando to Die
3) November Spawned a Quando
4) Jack the Quando
5) Meat is Quando
6) If You Don't Like Quando, Then Don't Look at Quando
7) Suedequando
8) The More You Ignore Quando, The Closer Quando Gets
9) Sister, I'm a Quando
10)Such a Little Quando Makes Such a Big Difference
11)There is a Quando That Never Goes Out
12)I Am Hated For Quando
13) Let Me Quando You
14) It's Raining Quando (Weathergirls cover song)

Back
Top Bottom