wotchoo talkin bout willis !

OurFrank!

jumped up pantry boy
from that old tv show , what makes you reply "wotchoo talkin bout willis ?"
and you got to do the face that goes with it ! everything my baby says makes me say it , i know its a crap post but hey, its off topic !

smartchart.jpg

:o

haha!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

wotchoo talkin bout frank, i find that phrase kinda amusing. what tv show are you talking about? youtube maybe? long lonely boring night tonight.

i demand this nominated for thread of the year.

i also feel a new myspace headline coming.

Different Strokes

Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,
What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
A man is born, he's a man of means.
Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans.
But they got, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
Everybody's got a special kind of story
Everybody finds a way to shine,
It don't matter that you got not alot
So what,
They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.
And together we'll be fine....
Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
Yes it does.

Different Strokes

Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,
What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
A man is born, he's a man of means.
Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans.
But they got, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes.
Everybody's got a special kind of story
Everybody finds a way to shine,
It don't matter that you got not alot
So what,
They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.
And together we'll be fine....
Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
Yes it does.

i won't be able to concentrate for the rest of the day, thank you. :rolleyes:

there's a song in here somewheres, besides the Different Strokes themesong I mean.

Where is Conrad Bain now?

thank god someone read this post, and even wants it as thread of the year , im so happy i think im gonna cry, i just want to thank my mum , sharon , all the make up people, everyone backstage, my manager,roger and everyone who knows me , i want to thank my dog , keith ....... blah blah blah

^^
blah.gif

:p

btw: why were you away so long? hey can you do me a favor and provoke Puddle into a rant like you used to do so well? pretty please? :D

EDIT: here is an example from:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=344763&postcount=66

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurFrank!

iv loved moz for nearly 18 years and love him for his music, and him !, many of you are so shallow , i know he has his opinions, and i respect them, but many of you have too much time on your hands to b concerned about this sort of stuff !
i wear leather, i eat meat, and do stuff im sure moz is against, but,iv got everything hes done, followed him, and will till i die or at least go deaf !
iv listened to him before some of you were born , and if he resents me as a fan for not doin as he does i will hang up my boots, as thousands of other fans would too, iv found on this site that for a lot of fans, its about bein a sheep and being cool, im a better fan than some 17 year old veggie who only heard of him last week !
i know il get a slagging off for this but i dont care, i, along wiv many others, have really supported him, and i dont need to have all his values to be a real fan , moz is as human as any one and is entitled to not live up to all he preaches, as im sure you lot dont, get off your high horses, he is an artist, and a very special one at that, but he is not god (no im not religeous), but, as fellow moz fans , i respect you all for your taste ,and take care
our frank
ps, i love you sharon xxxxxxxxx

Puddle said:
I don't understand? so people who share Morrissey's values are just sheep? I know for myself, I do share many values, but it has nothing to do with him. My animal rights stance came to be when i was tkaing a break from morrissey back around the age of 18. Don't insult people by calling them sheep. you're making up a connection in your head where there is none.

I never witnessed anyone here say they are better fans becasue they adopted morrissey's values. The animal rights fans here, for example, don't start threads that say "you're not a fan of morrissey if you eat meat." we don't care and we are very friendly. Many of us have majority friends who eat meat. So unless i don't understand your post, it's ridiculous. Only when an ass like Fruit and Nuts comes around and starts instigating things do we even open our mouths about animal rights or defending morrissey when he needs defending from sensationalists or those always looking for ways to drag the guy through mud. THey post to instigate debate, so we give them one. Pick the side you want, it's fine by me. What on this thread made you say what you said? I don't understand.

Oh great...i wasted my 200th post on this!!! See what you made me do. I'm still waiting for proof of any self-righteous posts and fans saying they are better fans than others because values they happen to share with morrissey? where's the sheep?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom