Would you attend a posthumous Morrissey/Smiths hologram tour?

A

Anonymous

It seems to increasingly be the in vogue thing, so - when the time comes - would you attend a posthumous Morrissey or Smiths hologram tour? If so, what sort of thing would you like to see? Would there still be a guestlist for the barrier? Or would such a thing be total sacrilege?

It seems to increasingly be the in vogue thing, so - when the time comes - would you attend a posthumous Morrissey or Smiths hologram tour? If so, what sort of thing would you like to see? Would there still be a guestlist for the barrier? Or would such a thing be total sacrilege?
People here would moan about it and throw their toys out of the Pram, but they’d be there, of course they would.

would prefer this (preferably in my living room) to seeing a cover band

When hologram Moz does the shirt toss, they could have a T-shirt cannon hidden on stage fire one into the crowd.

does this mean the four of them have died.was it cobra 19,if those four died then a lot of people on here will have died as well.least it would be easy to get a ticket.

I would not go to a hologram concert... I don't care if it's The Smiths, Morrissey or any other band... Because of the same reason that I would never decorate my house with the poster of a painting (I hate it when I see people doing it... I simply don't get it).

So... No, but it's unrelated to The Smiths.

Johnny would insist that they make him taller as a hologram. :lbf:

f95d9524ac087e71f6c3ecd5fab8e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom