WPINOYB T-shirt discussion

ninetimesfined

Not sure whether this has already been posted but the quality of the exclusive t-shirt from the Universal store leaves a lot to be desired!

The replication of the sleeve is terrible. They have gone for the old Photoshop print without the Morrissey logo in the bottom left-hand corner, which is probably okay because the use of the legend (i.e. WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS) only makes the shirt more of a statement than just a representation of the album sleeve But I'm guessing that wasn't really the idea, and that the shirt was completed when the sleeve art was in the primitive state featured. Not sure how I feel about that.

For anyone asking about sizes, I'm very much a medium, but it's nowhere near snug, it fits just fine, maybe a little big for me. (no measurements on the label)

I'm a wee bit disappointed, it's not decent quality, but hey i'll take it and wear it around my provincial town (although, no jogging 'round for me in this heat.)

IMG_1728.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is exactly the same, the printer has used far too much black imo- though the fit is quite good on mine to be fair.

Are you in the UK?

Are you in the UK?

Yeah I'm in the UK. I would be interested to see whether the US ones are the same poor quality.

I think the sizing is more 'American', you could say so maybe they're all the same.

Saying that I've ordered (size medium) shirts from the US and they've been smaller.

WPINOYB T-Shirt just arrived

overall looks of decent material, but you can't really read the title of the album. The lettering blends into the wall, so it just looks like a guy talking to his dog with a pen in his hand.

Re: WPINOYB T-Shirt just arrived

Yeah I started a thread the other day. Mine really isn't great. The print is too black looking, and there is nothing vivid about it. It's a shame, really, I've paid a lot less for t-shirts and they've been a lot better quality

I couldn't have bought a t-shirt with just the album art, if it was the 'graffiti' shirt (the one sold at shows, you probably know which one I mean) I would have pre-ordered that bundle from the store immediately.

I couldn't have bought a t-shirt with just the album art, if it was the 'graffiti' shirt (the one sold at shows, you probably know which one I mean) I would have pre-ordered that bundle from the store immediately.

Yeah, I really wish I could get my hands on that shirt!!

Yeah I started a thread the other day. Mine really isn't great. The print is too black looking, and there is nothing vivid about it. It's a shame, really, I've paid a lot less for t-shirts and they've been a lot better quality

According to the picture you posted above, your shirt is a lot better than mine! At least you can make out what the writing says. On mine, unless you know what it says, there is no way you'd know the graffiti says "World Peace is None of Your Business." Pretty poor effort.

Similar quality print to my Quarry sleeve t-shirt from the 'Who Put the 'M' in Manchester?' gig, by the look of that picture.

Mine is umm, not so great either. Rather disappointed in the overall quality - who approved this hot mess?! I ordered a M tee with the ultimate bundle thingy and it feels more like a large, maybe even bigger so it's looking more like a sleepy tee at this point! Sigh.

Last edited:

My shirt print is sub par also. Another reason it didn't come out so well is this is a photoshopped photo and not from a professionally lit and styled photo shoot so the lighting and contrast of the image isn't really strong enough to survive a t shirt print which can be sloppy at best sometimes. The highlights on his eyelids actually look like his eyes on the shirt print. And my XL is more like an XXL. I could start eating more?

I haven’t tried mine on yet, will once it’s washed.

Edit: I tried mine on cause..what the heck. It seemed to fit like a normal large does on me FWIW

Last edited:

I haven’t tried mine on yet, will once it’s washed.

Edit: I tried mine on cause..what the heck. It seemed to fit like a normal large does on me FWIW

Oh yeah and my t shirt is playing at the wrong speed too :)

WPINOYB.jpg

*not pictured - lower part of shirt clinging to love handles

**also, it’s wrinkly as it hasn’t been washed yet

Not sure whether this has already been posted but the quality of the exclusive t-shirt from the Universal store leaves a lot to be desired!

The replication of the sleeve is terrible. They have gone for the old Photoshop print without the Morrissey logo in the bottom left-hand corner, which is probably okay because the use of the legend (i.e. WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS) only makes the shirt more of a statement than just a representation of the album sleeve But I'm guessing that wasn't really the idea, and that the shirt was completed when the sleeve art was in the primitive state featured. Not sure how I feel about that.

For anyone asking about sizes, I'm very much a medium, but it's nowhere near snug, it fits just fine, maybe a little big for me. (no measurements on the label)

I'm a wee bit disappointed, it's not decent quality, but hey i'll take it and wear it around my provincial town (although, no jogging 'round for me in this heat.)

View attachment 32248

The shirts from the ultimate bundle are even worse than yours. At least yours looks like a photo. Mine looks like someone tried to copy it it with felt pens and crayons. It's going to be a house shirt. I'd be embarrassed to wear it outside. The clone stamping on the shirt is the least of it's problems. My shirt is that bad I feel like writing to them.

Last edited:

I kid you not. This is exactly what my SHIrT looks like. I mean you can't even make out if that is actually Morrissey or not. His eyes literally look like 2 f***ing raisins! And that's some beautiful stone clamping isn't it??? Nothing has been lost in the scan I did. It's all there for you to see. I need a new dish rag anyway.

[URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cinemarr1/media/moz_WPINOYB_shirt_zps019ab8bf.jpeg.html][/URL]

So you can see it's not my scanner doing the blob I have scanned the shirt and CD together at the same time.

[URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/cinemarr1/media/moz_WPINOYB_comp_zpse1c38f00.jpeg.html][/URL]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom