Writing Morrissey

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I was reading the mainpage about the concert tonight in Holland and read a post from someone maybe kinda mental who told Morrissey's PA to stop calling her cellphone? How in the hell do you get letters to his PA? :confused: I'd LOVE to have her read one of my letters, I send them to Irving Azoff. Anyway, maybe I'm just jealous that even the loonie's have better access to him then I do. :p

:o And yes, I'm aware I'm kinda mental too, or percieved to be. So, hold your tags please. kthx.

I smell a three-act play in this. Like freakin' poetry :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Am glad Morrissey sounded great tonight, love you Morrissey but my dearest love . . . am so sorry but am not laughing at Liverpool. Supporting you I stood in a dark place within an angry seething crowd for what seemed like an hour - it was frightening.

Am not laughing at your P/A opening my personal mail to you, calling me on my mobile at 19:02hrs on 7/11/09 and then when I call back she starts to shout at me in hysterical tones . . . she was demanding I stop writing to you . . . am not impressed.

Your P/A also snarlingly stated that none of my letters are received by you, this is a blatant lie because I know a few of them certainly have reached you - ask your P/A what she did with the rest - one of them had highly sensitive information within it. I have the mobile number she left on my 'phone.

Am afraid 'professionalism' is not present here.

So - no one may write to a venue now without extreme terms of defamation of character being hurled at them? Oh and she refused to put her aggressive and groundless accusations into writing so . . . not sure how my formal complaint will go but - said response speaks volumes.

Please could you ask your P/A not to call me on either my personal or my work mobile telephones again? And for her not to open mail that clearly is labelled 'private'?

Thank you, mon beau amor. Am so sorry.

From the one who set a Symphony Hall envelope with three, 3mm round (real) Ruby cabouchons set in King's Gold paste . . . hope you saw it, it was quite beautiful.

PS: I dread to think what she did to the person that gave you the sweet white teddy bear in Sheffield . . . were they arrested?

Anonymous -- Monday November 09 2009, @08:09PM (#343449)

999 is the opposite of 666, so that's a good thing, right? :lbf:

Am glad Morrissey sounded great tonight, love you Morrissey but my dearest love . . . am so sorry but am not laughing at Liverpool. Supporting you I stood in a dark place within an angry seething crowd for what seemed like an hour - it was frightening.

Am not laughing at your P/A opening my personal mail to you, calling me on my mobile at 19:02hrs on 7/11/09 and then when I call back she starts to shout at me in hysterical tones . . . she was demanding I stop writing to you . . . am not impressed.

Your P/A also snarlingly stated that none of my letters are received by you, this is a blatant lie because I know a few of them certainly have reached you - ask your P/A what she did with the rest - one of them had highly sensitive information within it. I have the mobile number she left on my 'phone.

So - no one may write to a venue now without extreme terms of defamation of character being hurled at them? Oh and she refused to put her aggressive and groundless accusations into writing so . . . not sure how my formal complaint will go but - said response speaks volumes.

Please could you ask your P/A not to call me on either my personal or my work mobile telephones again? And for her not to open mail that clearly is labelled 'private'?

From the one who set a Symphony Hall envelope with three, 3mm round (real) Ruby cabouchons set in King's Gold paste . . . hope you saw it, it was quite beautiful.

PS: I dread to think what she did to the person that gave you the sweet white teddy bear in Sheffield . . . were they arrested?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl

It's probably a troll. I guess only Sarah Yeoman could tell us. Get that gal on the internet, STAT! :o

Oh wait...when you said you smell a three act play, were you making fun of me? Sometimes I'm the last to get jokes. Too busy making them. :rolleyes:

This post from that "fan" gave me the freaking chills.
"Please could you ask your P/A not to call me on either my personal or my work mobile telephones again? And for her not to open mail that clearly is labelled 'private'?"

Eeee...I think that's the PA's job, to check for non-lunatical (I made that word up) content. I do believe the fan might have just handed it over during a performance.

This post from that "fan" gave me the freaking chills.
"Please could you ask your P/A not to call me on either my personal or my work mobile telephones again? And for her not to open mail that clearly is labelled 'private'?"

Eeee...I think that's the PA's job, to check for non-lunatical (I made that word up) content. I do believe the fan might have just handed it over during a performance.

But why would she even bother calling her, that's just enabling her. I always figured that nobody ever contacted me because to do so runs the risk of validating the letter writer that their words are important? If she handed it to him and never heard back, she might assume he got it, but to call her is to bring her into his circle. It doesn't make sense as far as "quelling a stalker" goes, from the perspective of his PA, someone in the position of protecting Morrissey.

It doesn't make sense as far as "quelling a stalker" goes, from the perspective of his PA, someone in the position of protecting Morrissey.

I think this fan is a troll and there was no phone call, actually. It goes on to mention that a number showed on the fan's phone. Logic says that a smart PA would block the number from being displayed.

CG, forgive my scattiness it was 36 degrees Celsius today.

I always figured that nobody ever contacted me because to do so runs the risk of validating the letter writer that their words are important?

Ah CG, thanx for confirming an impression I've had for the longest time .
:) Smart girl.

Re: There we three calls . . .

There were in total three calls from two different telephone numbers, one a mobile and one an overseas number.

This so called 'p/a' did not appear to comprehend the concept of 'professional', she was quite hysterical.

Morrissey liked the previous letters he had received . . . despite his p/a's claim to the contrary that he never received any of the said communications.

If Morrissey received nothing - then how did he respond to them?

I think this fan is a troll and there was no phone call, actually. It goes on to mention that a number showed on the fan's phone. Logic says that a smart PA would block the number from being displayed.

:Nods: I like your take on this. Very plausible...except for the assumption that the current PA is smart. :p J/K, I think her defining characteristic isn't so much intellectual capability as it is a certain, ahem, brusqueness.

This anonymous troll's message reminded of a fairly new poster Piccadily who in turn reminds me of kate2828 or somesuch. After about her 3rd post I couldn't be bothered to read kate2828's drivel anymore, but her style is burned into my mind: Piccadilly's "mon beau amor" tag stood out to me like a pretentious, equally cringeworthy version of kate's "my baby". Is it the same "troll" or another troll parodying another? We'll probably never know...and I'm just fine with that. :)

Speaking of writing notes to Morrissey, if you were contacted regarding your missives and NOT directly by duh Man, it was probably a cruel hoax.

"I said that my friend Alex had followed him to every signing on the east coast and reported seeing the gifts in the garbage. He said he didn't remember and that he doesn't believe it. I mischievously challenged, "Are you calling her a liar?" He retorted with a cheeky smile, "No, I'm calling you a liar!"

Oooooooh! sugar rush = maximum flirty wit.:rolleyes:

Not even worth your average Cadbury, is it really? :o

:Nods: I like your take on this. Very plausible...except for the assumption that the current PA is smart. :p J/K, I think her defining characteristic isn't so much intellectual capability as it is a certain, ahem, brusqueness.

This anonymous troll's message reminded of a fairly new poster Piccadily who in turn reminds me of kate2828 or somesuch. After about her 3rd post I couldn't be bothered to read kate2828's drivel anymore, but her style is burned into my mind: Piccadilly's "mon beau amor" tag stood out to me like a pretentious, equally cringeworthy version of kate's "my baby". Is it the same "troll" or another troll parodying another? We'll probably never know...and I'm just fine with that. :)

Speaking of writing notes to Morrissey, if you were contacted regarding your missives and NOT directly by duh Man, it was probably a cruel hoax.

Hey Mel_Torment.

I may have missed the boat somewhat with the poster "Piccdilly" but from what i've read in your link its just seems like she expresses herself in poetry form .. and why not?

Just cos someone writes in a different way/style doens't mean what they are saying is worthless. Her post on the side forum entitled "Morrissey in the moonlight" was obviously just a harmless creative response to the day and the man himself.

I may very well be missing something here, and im aware that your main post here was about the strange P.A. post ... so if im totally off course then i apoliogise.

I just think that this forum should be open to all styles of response to Morrissey.

Oh wait...when you said you smell a three act play, were you making fun of me? Sometimes I'm the last to get jokes. Too busy making them. :rolleyes:

No, not at all.

After drudging through the vile on the Main page about Liverpool, this post was a welcome change. It took me to a different place. I see her now in her dressing gown and writing quill furiously scribbling away on her best vellum.

If only she knew where to obtain a messenger on horseback? Then will her missive get through to her beloved and not through the evil Empusa which dilligently guards her master.

What is to become of her? Assuming it is a female.

Last edited:
I was reading the mainpage about the concert tonight in Holland and read a post from someone maybe kinda mental who told Morrissey's PA to stop calling her cellphone? How in the hell do you get letters to his PA? :confused: I'd LOVE to have her read one of my letters, I send them to Irving Azoff.
irvingazoff.jpg

:rolleyes:
as for the rest of the thread, it was a semi-interesting read so far
pipe.gif

Ah CG, thanx for confirming an impression I've had for the longest time .
:) Smart girl.

I even sent self addressed stamped postcards saying "If what I am saying sound insane and you think I need to get professional help, please send this back to me." on several occassions. I just want to get on with my life, but lack of response is dragging all this on. If you think my idea of a good time is seeing signs and reading Morrissey-solo all day, not the case. I have a degree. Iam a talented artist. I should be doing shit with my life but I'm stuck in this holding pattern waiting for a response from him and it's quite frankly starting to make me a little mad.

And of course not to take away from the awesome connection we might have that's never confirmed, I'm just saying that in reality, this task of being sign see-er is frustrating.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DQBDsNiCCNM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DQBDsNiCCNM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I even sent self addressed stamped postcards saying "If what I am saying sound insane and you think I need to get professional help, please send this back to me." on several occassions.

Believe me, it is insane and you do need professional help.

Tags
attention whore
Back
Top Bottom