WTF is Johnny Marr

Why should he not be? He still retains fantastic talent and hey the guy seems to enjoying himself which is what matters and this also makes him more creative I feel.

Love PTxx.

I read somewhere, in which Morrissey had said that he doesn't know why Johnny gives his music to people who don't deserve it. Sorry, but I do agree.
Maybe he was going on about Electronic at the time but............

I don't wholly agree with your point but you are perfectly enititled to your opinion...I personally really like Modest Mouse and think Johnny is doing wonders with them. As people they might not be angels but as musicians I think they do deserve Johnny.

Love PTxx.

i don't really like Modest Mouse, it's strange they are popular now. I actually thought
they were better years ago, 'Never Ending Math Equation' is a great song.

They are a good band. The problem is Johnny is doing with them what he seems to do with every outfit he joins. He's made no difference to their sound at all. He's just there. It's like he's a little talisman that these bands like to have around. He seems to be content with just lapping up the adulation when he steps out on stage and coasting along.

Back
Top Bottom