X-mas day death of George Michael - '83 video of George & Morrissey on talk show together

I found this video of George Michael & Morrissey on British talk show, 8 Days a Week, critiquing Everything But The Girl's new album; the movie Break Dancing; a book on Joy Division; and 50's do-wop record reissues.. #GeorgeMichaelRIP

Actually your nothing but a tool that Morrissey programmed. Think for yourself. I love Morrissey's music I use to really admire the man, and then as time goes on your really get to see the man for what he really is and I've lost a lot of respect for him, but I hate Morrissey fans and this is coming from someone who's listened to Morrissey for over 20 years that Morrissey fans are the most close minded people when it comes to Morrissey and anyone that criticizes him. So go ahead and jump into the river I'll make sure not to take my foot off your head when your drowning in it. Oh and don't worry about me drowning I have a life preserver called real life.

Your experience with Morrissey is not mine. I never felt Morrissey was asking peopłe to jump into a river. He never was a role model for drugs consumption or wild sex in times of AIDS high contagion. On the contrary, I always felt he was risking too much talking about matters and ideals a lot of people believe in but they don't dare to talk about in public. It would be easier and safer for him to shut his mouth and enjoy his career, like others do. But he doesn't take the easiest path and in the end you'll notice he is on the right side and you'll miss him when he retires to enjoy his animal shelters at 80 y.o. (that's the future I wish for him).

' most likely gay' ? :rofl:

you must be new here. Sorry to inform you but, there's no need or reason why M should or could come out of some closet.

M is..... HUMASEXUAL.

case closed. :cool:

Sun, you seem to give good answers

In this video why do you think is Morrissey given the least talk time of anyone?

Cheers

Sun, you seem to give good answers

In this video why do you think is Morrissey given the least talk time of anyone?

Cheers

well, you did say that I ' seem to give good answers' ;)

Last edited:
Your experience with Morrissey is not mine. I never felt Morrissey was asking peopłe to jump into a river. He never was a role model for drugs consumption or wild sex in times of AIDS high contagion. On the contrary, I always felt he was risking too much talking about matters and ideals a lot of people believe in but they don't dare to talk about in public. It would be easier and safer for him to shut his mouth and enjoy his career, like others do. But he doesn't take the easiest path and in the end you'll notice he is on the right side and you'll miss him when he retires to enjoy his animal shelters at 80 y.o. (that's the future I wish for him).

OMG just shut the f*** up already. If Morrissey ever came to a sudden stop your face would go so far up his arse you would know the taste of the last guy he blew . Like I've said before you are nothing but a Morrissey croonie a Moztard can't say anything without one of you Morons making excuses or defending him for his stupid behavior. Stop being a stooge and think for yourself god you can't say anything about Morrissey without one of you little bastards coming to his defense even though deep down you know he's wrong.

No, I don't. If that is the best answer you can give....

Oh yes you do. Your constant character assassinations and the conclusion that people somehow enjoy seeing others suffer and are generally worse than Hitler and ISIS simply because they are voicing an opinion that you don't like about a pop singer ... I'd say you have many many many screws loose.

"He never was a role model for drugs consumption or wild sex in times of AIDS high contagion. On the contrary, I always felt ..."

Cause being a closet homosexual when thousands of people were dying in the most awful way, stigmatised and treated like toxic waste - that's really such an honourable thing, you bigoted judgmental fool.

Last edited:

And all that really remains to be said is f*** OFF 2016, just f*** OFF!

And so say all of...me :straightface:

Should auld acquaintance be forgot...f*** yes!

i'm going to the next fab macca show i can get to; damn the cost.

well, you did say that I ' seem to give good answers' ;)

That's still better than anything the rest of these sexuality-obsessed tangent-loving idiots have mustered, let alone the autistic contribution of that Butcher weirdo who lurks every post and posts every day yet can't answer a simple question as to what motivates him to do it.

Cheers KS! I'll have a bump and listen to the Fall for you...

God I miss Calamine Lotion, Evennow, BrummieBoy.

God I miss Calamine Lotion, Evennow, BrummieBoy.

Me too. I called BrummieBoy's office several days ago in the hope of inviting him to to give us a very lengthy New Years post but sadly he was very very busy at the time, however I did have lengthy chat with his secretary Sharon McCormick (what a sexy voice she has :cool: :sweet: ) . Apparently BB has been on the road a lot recently but still checks in here once in a while to keep his eye on things. Ms McCormick and I got on so well in fact she insisted I call her Shazza :kissingclosed: I told her to tell BB that the door to the online hateful crèche/solo would always remain open for him but even so she remained professional and gave no secrets away conerning what BB has been up to of late. She promised me she would pass on the details of our conversation and that is where we are at the present. All we can do now is keep our fingers crossed. :thumb:
Equally the kind warm offer is extended with open arms to Calamine and Evennow.:highfive:

Alive and kicking in the year of the reaper :tiphat: 2016

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Me too. I called BrummieBoy's office several days ago in the hope of inviting him to to give us a very lengthy New Years post but sadly he was very very busy at the time, however I did have lengthy chat with his secretary Sharon McCormick (what a sexy voice she has :cool: :sweet: ) . Apparently BB has been on the road a lot recently but still checks in here once in a while to keep his eye on things. Ms McCormick and I got on so well in fact she insisted I call her Shazza :kissingclosed: I told her to tell BB that the door to the online hateful crèche/solo would always remain open for him but even so she remained professional and gave no secrets away conerning what BB has been up to of late. She promised me she would pass on the details of our conversation and that is where we are at the present. All we can do now is keep our fingers crossed. :thumb:
Equally the kind warm offer is extended with open arms to Calamine and Evennow.:highfive:

Sounds like you guys are going to get together for a circle jerk. Oh boy!

Oh yes you do. Your constant character assassinations and the conclusion that people somehow enjoy seeing others suffer and are generally worse than Hitler and ISIS simply because they are voicing an opinion that you don't like about a pop singer ... I'd say you have many many many screws loose.

"He never was a role model for drugs consumption or wild sex in times of AIDS high contagion. On the contrary, I always felt ..."

Cause being a closet homosexual when thousands of people were dying in the most awful way, stigmatised and treated like toxic waste - that's really such an honourable thing, you bigoted judgmental fool.

You are censoring my opinions and my feelings. In that post I told someone (who attacked me because I said something nice about Morrissey) why I don't share his views about him and why I feel M was a good influence to me and many others. I'm talking about my personal experience, you don't need to share it. I never stigmatize people, I live in place with same sex marriage, one of the first in the world to adopt it, and that for a country where abortion is still punished with jail by law. Where I live is more dangerous being a woman than a gay man. So please don't victimize yourself about your sexual orientation. I wasn't talking about AIDS and gays, I was talking about a STD that affects everybody. I shouldn't have mentioned it knowing you and others here are old people who links it with homosexuality. As I see it, you'll have to look for another personal circumstance to victmize yourself and make something interesting of your personae. Try with intelligence. Enjoy your sexuality and don't meddle with other people's sexual lives. Morrissey has already said enough. If you don't get it, it's your problem.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong. Respect and enjoyed George Michael and his contributions to music, videos, history, and charity. I could use 25k for a condo down payment if anyone from his estate is reading this. However...that Princess Di haircut....I would give my left arm to know what Morrissey was thinking at that moment sitting there next to guy who thought Breakdancing was a good movie and thought it would energize a wave of new breakdancers on one side of him...and Princess Di on the other. Although, something to be said about those two caterpillars so I suppose he shouldn't judge. I'm pretty sure George gave Morrissey a firm lecture on manscaping after that interview after they both finished laughing abut having to debate whether or not breakdancing was a good movie. George was smart and said the player ate his tape so he could only watch 15 minutes of it.

You are censoring my opinions and my feelings. In that post I told someone (who attacked me because I said something nice about Morrissey) why I don't share his views about him and why I feel M was a good influence to me and many others. I'm talking about my personal experience, you don't need to share it. I never stigmatize people, I live in place with same sex marriage, one of the first in the world to adopt it, and that for a country where abortion is still punished with jail by law. Where I live is more dangerous being a woman than a gay man. So please don't victimize yourself about your sexual orientation. I wasn't talking about AIDS and gays, I was talking about a STD that affects everybody. I shouldn't have mentioned it knowing you and others here are old people who links it with homosexuality. As I see it, you'll have to look for another personal circumstance to victmize yourself and make something interesting of your personae. Try with intelligence. Enjoy your sexuality and don't meddle with other people's sexual lives. Morrissey has already said enough. If you don't get it, it's your problem.

Dude just shut the f*** up already, your a f***ing idiot. Your dumbass wasn't even probably born when the whole hiv and aids epidemic happened in the 80s. Your more then likely some idiot millennial who just discovered Morrissey and Masturbation in the last 2 years. You also think that crap album world peace is none of your business is his best album.

I wasn't talking about AIDS and gays, I was talking about a STD that affects everybody. I shouldn't have mentioned it knowing you and others here are old people who links it with homosexuality.

Of course you were, you bastion of goodwill, kindness and intelligence. :thumb:

:angry:

Last edited:

i want to share with him my new knowledge of huysmans! which is due entirely to huysmans name continually cropping up in a book about van gogh i'm reading, in relation to huysmans effect on the thinking of artists of that time. it's only because i remember that when BB first used the name huysmans (and everytime he used it ad nauseum thereafter), having never heard it before, it sounded like such abstruse knowledge to me, that i was probably a little disproportionately impressed by it. now, however, i see that it's rather a household name to anyone interested in that era and would not now think to be so impressed. i mean, *scoff*, who doesnt know who huysmans is?

Dude just shut the f*** up already, your a f***ing idiot. Your dumbass wasn't even probably born when the whole hiv and aids epidemic happened in the 80s. Your more then likely some idiot millennial who just discovered Morrissey and Masturbation in the last 2 years. You also think that crap album world peace is none of your business is his best album.

I wasn't talking to you. I don't need to say you are an idiot because your words leave no doubt about it.

I wasn't talking to you. I don't need to say you are an idiot because your words leave no doubt about it.

Yet you don't deny any thing I posted that you weren't born in the 80's and that your an idiot millennial because it's all true, if you never experienced something then don't talk about it. You've never experienced making love to another so don't talk about, the only thing you can talk about is your lonely virgin life.

I'm sure that a day spent with George Michael would have been much more fun than a day spent with Morrissey.

caption to enter: Bitter Fruit lol

Tags
1983 george michael rip talk show video

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom