X-mas day death of George Michael - '83 video of George & Morrissey on talk show together

I found this video of George Michael & Morrissey on British talk show, 8 Days a Week, critiquing Everything But The Girl's new album; the movie Break Dancing; a book on Joy Division; and 50's do-wop record reissues.. #GeorgeMichaelRIP

I'm sure that a day spent with George Michael would have been much more fun than a day spent with Morrissey.

caption to enter: Bitter Fruit lol

How would you know?
Well unfortunately for you, one option has been ruled out now by fate.
The other one is still open but in a way you ruled that one out now too. Not Moz.
I imagine there are very few people who spend a day with Moz.
The fact is, we don't really know and and it is very well possible you would have fun with him cause he can be a very charming, witty and funny person, even if he doesn't have a particular wish to be in your company.

How would you know?
Well unfortunately for you, one option has been ruled out now by fate.
The other one is still open but in a way you ruled that one out now too. Not Moz.
I imagine there are very few people who spend a day with Moz.
The fact is, we don't really know and and it is very well possible you would have fun with him cause he can be a very charming, witty and funny person, even if he doesn't have a particular wish to be in your company.
How would you know?
Meet me at the cemetry gates. Crashing bores and mozbots are on your side while George Michael is on mine.

How would you know?
Meet me at the cemetry gates. Crashing bores and mozbots are on your side while George Michael is on mine.

I wrote it is very well possible, I don't know. neither do you. Can you read?
Mind you, I never had a negative thought or wrote something negative about George Michael. He had a great voice, was a very good singer and I can imagine many people liking his music.

In any case he deserves a lot more respect than so many nobodies critisising others for being what they are and doing what they are good at in contrary to that jealous and envious nobodies who don't create anything of interest, artistically.

Moz-bot or anything-bot, Michael-bot, it doesn't mean a thing.
Just an invented word and a very generalizing one, just as humasexual.

In any case he deserves a lot more respect than so many nobodies critisising others for being what they are and doing what they are good at in contrary to that jealous and envious nobodies who don't create anything of interest, artistically.

U WOT M8?
60453985.jpg

I wrote it is very well possible, I don't know. neither do you. Can you read?
Mind you, I never had a negative thought or wrote something negative about George Michael. He had a great voice, was a very good singer and I can imagine many people liking his music.

Moz-bot or anything-bot, Michael-bot, it doesn't mean a thing.
Just an invented word and a very generalizing one, just as humasexual.

Spending the day with Morrissey would be like spending the day with your Mum quando, whining, bitching and complaining about everything.

Spending the day with Morrissey would be like spending the day with your Mum quando, whining, bitching and complaining about everything.

But I loved my Mum :o.
She died 94 years old and the last years of her life were difficult but despite the complaining, whining and bitching she still had a great sence of humor and made me laugh!
And, we're only talking about 1 day! :)

You seem only to be focussing on the the negative sides of a human character. And missing out on the positive.
But I guess it is better avoiding meeting your hero if you don't want to be disappointed. But disappointment is a fact of life for every one. I'll get over it and it doesn't change anything about the music that will allways be there and can't dissapoint in itself.
Don't you think so too?
Cheers :thumb:

What is so shocking about this blast from the past is just how inarticulate and banal Morrissey is. George Michael actually makes more sense than Moz does. And at least GM can comment on ´Closer´with relevance and intelligence - anyone who appreciates modern music would recognise that ´Closer´is something approaching a work of art. Moz just sits there and mumbles inane rubbish. Embarrassing.

Tags
1983 george michael rip talk show video

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom