x-mas number 1?

x-mas number 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bloomin' 'eck Alma are you mystic meg or summat, initially I put x-factor numpty but deleteled the numpty because I didn't want to show my bias in this poll, sheesh! :confused:

love

Grim

I do have the odd mystic moment! ;)

I reckon it'll be that Welsh opera singer guy...with a Cliff Richard cover...:eek:...a sort of Christmas BOGOFF (buy one get one for free!) Well...thats what my crystal ball is telling me anyway!

Last edited:
It will be the fantastic Rhydian.:cool:

Take That, Robbie shall come back and they shall come up with some tacky shite no doubt.

Love PTxx.

I believe that it will be Slade. They will be singing a misspelled Christmas anthem.

82ve429.jpg

They were giving away a Slade CD in the newspaper*, and I got excited when I heard about it because I thought it was a free SUEDE CD. The background music really should have given me a hint, but no

Do Xmas number 1s matter any more? It's just a generall free-for-all with all these talent show people now anyway.

*I use the term lightly, it was the Daily Mail, after all.

They were giving away a Slade CD in the newspaper*, and I got excited when I heard about it because I thought it was a free SUEDE CD. The background music really should have given me a hint, but no

Do Xmas number 1s matter any more? It's just a generall free-for-all with all these talent show people now anyway.

*I use the term lightly, it was the Daily Mail, after all.

Sounds like a Slade vs Suede Frink Thread w Poll is overdue!

VIVA SUEDE !!!

yeah that Idols opera singer, Richard Potts or something like that, Potts
is his last name, i'm pretty sure about that.

but 10 th reisue of 'last chritmass' by Wham, o r''do they know its chrismass'' by the Bono/Geldoff gang, would become a nmbr 1 x-mass hit.

Back
Top Bottom