X mas thread

wow that is still pretty early hattie, plenty of time, I def feel better once I have stuff started as well.
yeah. I like to do a little bit each week, wrap it up as I'm going, I really enjoy it. It really is just time!

I`ve done all my xmas shopping and am extremely smug and annoying about the fact.:p

I`ve even bought the doggies a luxury treat filled stocking.:D

I always do it all online.I have fifteen children to buy for and cannot abide standing in a massive queues nearly passing out like everyone else does.

I have fifteen children to buy for and cannot abide standing in a massive queues nearly passing out like everyone else does.

when did you stop being pregnant?

Very funny.I`ve had three which is quite enough thankyou!!

I have twelve nieces and nephews as i`m one of seven.

so when was you "pregnant for the last time"?

Yay, I'm not going to be home this Christmas but instead I'll be at an air plane somewhere, I'm coming home at the morning of the 25th:D.

PS. I hate Christmas DS.

so it is a good thing not to be home for xmas?

It is, terribly boring and all, people just can't let it be an ordinary day. You always get disappointed. To be with strangers in a tin can 10 000 meters over the ocean with an iPod, that's entertainment (except if there's children under 15, it seems impossible for them to behave).

:)

six years ago and it was a living hell.....but a superhero was born!!.

what a sweet looking little chap:) great costume too:)

i think i know what i want for xmas...a superman outfit.

Brought all my pressies already..
Plasytation 3 for boyf,
automatic watch for me (from him, so technically hes done his shopping too)
and a couple of rose bushes for his parents (on request)

Although these are the only pressies i shall be buying, as i am an orphan with no family. (thankgod)

I made our christmas cake in august :eek: and a large jar of pickled eggs is stewing in a cupboard somewhere (made about a month ago).
I have all the christmas cards ready, just need to write them, (again there wont be many) and i have even been stocking up on a few foody items such as wine when ive been grocery shopping, so that i dont have to go for more than fresh fruit/veg before christmas, i hate supermarkets, and i hate them even more during december.

Brought all my pressies already..
Plasytation 3 for boyf,
automatic watch for me (from him, so technically hes done his shopping too)
and a couple of rose bushes for his parents (on request)

Although these are the only pressies i shall be buying, as i am an orphan with no family. (thankgod)

I made our christmas cake in august :eek: and a large jar of pickled eggs is stewing in a cupboard somewhere (made about a month ago).
I have all the christmas cards ready, just need to write them, (again there wont be many) and i have even been stocking up on a few foody items such as wine when ive been grocery shopping, so that i dont have to go for more than fresh fruit/veg before christmas, i hate supermarkets, and i hate them even more during december.

ooo you are indeed organised, I am lucky in the fact that since we go to my parents I really do not have to buy food or make cakes stuff like that, we are pairing it down a bit this year and having a less hassled xmas, my mum tends to go over board on the cooking although we all tend to help out in some way.
We have little traditions in my family like we always make sweets on christmas eve, its so much fun and now my own son is involved as well its even better, actually I think my mum and I enjoy it more than him.

Tags
kringle tingle where is kris?
Back
Top Bottom