X mas thread

vicarinatutugal

can't reMember
houmandec.jpg

Have any of you started your christmas shopping yet?

Yes, i have three more people to buy for. I have to take one of them shopping after xmas because that is what they want to do.

I don't celebrate Christmas. I'm a muslim.

In Italy I read in some papers that in Britain you now have cards like "Season's greetings" for Christmas. Is that really true?

In Italy I read in some papers that in Britain you now have cards like "Season's greetings" for Christmas. Is that really true?

yes I suppose you do have that instead of Merry christmas, I like a christmas greeting myself.
I have a friend who is making all her own xmas cards rather than buying it and I think it will work out more expensive but she is creative.
I actually am not a huge fan of xmas cards myself I feel they are a waste of time.

yes I suppose you do have that instead of Merry christmas, I like a christmas greeting myself.
I have a friend who is making all her own xmas cards rather than buying it and I think it will work out more expensive but she is creative.
I actually am not a huge fan of xmas cards myself I feel they are a waste of time.
I've made my own for years, but this year, it is not going to happen!

yes, we have christmas cards.

oo early starter.
I made this thread cause I was so thrilled with the fact that I have Dylan's xmas and birthday presents in.

I sometimes start in september. Buy one or two presents then. I got a load of xmas cards in the sales in January as well.

yes, we have christmas cards.

oh she was asking whether we give cards! sorry yes we do give cards they have a variety of messages on them. I does seem to me that it is coming away more from the christian message to more commercial way but I think that has been happening for ages now.

I sometimes start in september. Buy one or two presents then. I got a load of xmas cards in the sales in January as well.

I used to always start early then last few years just never did then regretted it.

ok... are your kids going to be in the production? cause surely their own parents will help out a bit, what show are they doing?
they're doing ...god, I can't remember. I know parents will help, but god, rehersals, costumes, decorations...

I used to always start early then last few years just never did then regretted it.
Me too. i normally end up wrapping presents in front of I'm a Celebrety, which starts in 2 weeks. I'll go late night one night this weeks, I feel better once I've started.

Tags
kringle tingle where is kris?
Back
Top Bottom