X-Mas Tickets

Well, I'm glad and pissed off, I ordered my tickets for Newcastle and that went fine, then I ordered for G-Mex on the 23rd and that went fine but then I ordered 22nd an dthat went fine...a bit later I get an e-mail saying the latter had been cancelled, what should I do? are any still on sale?

PT - thanks to v.helpful friends :rolleyes: I ended up with more than I need on the 22nd (I think 2).

No problem - we need to stick together on here

Well, I'm glad and pissed off, I ordered my tickets for Newcastle and that went fine, then I ordered for G-Mex on the 23rd and that went fine but then I ordered 22nd an dthat went fine...a bit later I get an e-mail saying the latter had been cancelled, what should I do? are any still on sale?
On what grounds were they cancelled? Surely the ticket limit is per gig not the whole tour. And yes they are still on sale.

It's odd this is all that was said when I went on order tracker Submission Response

This order has been cancelled

If you have any queries please call our customer helpline on
Within the UK 0871 230 0010
Outside the UK +44 115 912 9000

Back

If you experience any problems during your order you can contact our helpdesk on:
0871 220 0260 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

did you call and inquire about the problem?

Will do, but you see it was my mum who placed the order so she needs to call in order to give details, credit number etc. she aint back yet, but when she is I'm going to get her to try

Phew - glad u sorted it, but (being a bit selfish, I know) when I read that "the latter had been cancelled" I briefly thought you meant the gig, not the order.

Have a good one - I'll race you to the front...

Back
Top Bottom